*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2896936-Nothing-happens-so-you-have-some-fun-with-your-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: Nothing happens so you have some fun with your new hobby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Nothing happens so you have some fun with your ...

    by: JB
Standing there you suddenly realised Kelly your mother was waiting for you; after all were supposed to be going for a jog, no time to have fun! Turning to head back to your room you spot the matching bra to the black and purple panties that you currently had on, and decided to grab it as you dart back to your room, just as your mother calls up asking “Are you ready yet Michael? You’re taking longer than Stephanie for Christ’s sake!”

The bra has more purple lace on it than the panties, with gold flowers embroidered though the lace. Sniffing it ,there is the unmistakable scent of sweat masked by faint smell of sweet perfume, giving the bra a quick lick you taste the salty residue from your mothers sweat with nothing to lose you decide to quickly slip it on placing a baggy Metallica ‘t ‘shirt over the top. Quickly grabbing your gray jogging top and jogging pants and slipping you joggers on, you head down stairs. Kelly is standing in the kitchen tapping her fingers on the counter in an irritated way, “At last, let’s get going”.

As you head out the door it quickly becomes apparent to you just how uncomfortably your tackle is as it is squashed by the tight fabric of your mother’s panties. You decide to jog a short way behind your mother so as to be able to surreptitiously adjust your package without her seeing. The pair of you jog off down the street towards the park, you need to adjust your tackle every five yards or so, however by the time you reach the park, you don’t feel so squashed and figure you erection had calmed down, thus easing your discomfort.

As you jog around the park you attention is drawn to the baby pink with white pin stripe jogging bottoms and matching zip top that Kelly is wearing, the trousers seem quite baggy around her arse a size or two too big, in fact just as you are pondering this they start to slip down and Kelly is forced to grab them and slow to a walk. You slow down behind her and ask “is there a problem?” but Kelly doesn’t answer you draw level and see she is pulling the draw strings tight and re applying the knot. It’s only then that you notice just how tight you jogging bottoms had become... Slipping your hands down over your arse you realise how large it is and can feel how tight you mothers panties were beneath the joggers. Quickly whipping your hands to the front, you look down your manhood is in-tacked although it seemed much smaller.

Clearly something had started to change, and here you were stuck in the middle of the park, it was time to head home, you bent over and place your hands on your knees. “I have such a stitch” you lie, “can we head back” you say, just as you raise your head slightly and look across to Kelly. As you look towards Kelly your eye-level is the same as her crouch and you spot a small throbbing appendage slightly bulging from the front of her jogger’s. She becomes aware where you are looking, and sternly says “for Christ’s sake I am your mother Michael! not some MILF for you to ogle at in the park!” You turn away inadvertently reviling the tight gray jogging bottoms stretched to breaking point across your newly acquired backside “Shit Michael your arse is enormous, you need to stop eating so many carbs!” Kelly says as she reaches round to her now tight teen male arse, “your arse could be as small and tight as mine!, It’s from jogging and eating right, and that’s despite have three children” You stand up,as you do your nipples brush the inside of the bra that you had put on just as you left the house your nipples stand to attention and push forward showing two small tents in the ‘t’ shirt, you are aware that they are suddenly so much more sensitive, you let out a slight low moan as you feel a small tingle in your groin.

Reaching up and feel your chest; it has slightly expanded a look of horror runs across your face. “Mum I really don’t feel too good, I’m heading home”. As you spoke, she too, started to have a churning feeling in her abdomen and not to lose face she just looked over, “Well if you don’t feel well, we best get you home”

Heading home you jog much faster, and leave Kelly some distance behind you, she soon catches you, from about two yards behind you she becomes transfixed as she watches your butt sway side to side, all she could think was how feminine it looked. Kelly was in fact so transfixed she did not notice that she now posed you throbbing limp penis but it was becoming aroused by the sight before her! She was aware how uncomfortable her panties had become but she was more distracted by your arse!

Entering your home a few seconds in front of your mother you rush to the kitchen for a drink of water, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge you close the fridge door, your mother is panting heavily behind the door and her eyes are staring at your chest. Kelly watches as your ‘t’ shirt balloons up in front of you as you gulp the water down, she then realises that her own chest is shrinking and flattening out, indeed she feels hairs on her chest that are now rubbing against her baggy sports bra. Kelly face turns white as she looks down at her chest, only to see straight past her flat chest to a huge tent in her pink jogging bottom’s, she did not know it, but was experienced her first teenage male erection. You suddenly felt a damp patch and look down towards your groin only to be greeted by your mother’s d size breasts. Kelly noticed the damp patch as it started to grow on the light gray jogging bottoms you had on!
You look up simultaneously and.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kelly speaks first

2. Michael speaks first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JB (UN: jane.blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2896936-Nothing-happens-so-you-have-some-fun-with-your-