*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2806723-sex-with-the-SA-X
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: Open the door and encounter 9 SA-Xs, who were horny for you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

sex with the SA-X

    by: Former182
Not having any knowledge to use the ship's scanners, you decided to let Samus in. You said, "Alright, Samus. I'll be letting you in."

"Thank you," Samus replied.

So you pressed the button to open the airlock and heard some footsteps.

The fact it continued on for nearly a minute worried you. So you looked around to find some command to check the airlock camera.

You were successful and quickly horrified.

As the outer airlock door closed you saw that there was 9 Samuses.

"SA-X..." you uttered in whispered horror.

One of them you dubbed SA-X1, began to press the numpad in a seemingly random order.

Then the computer screen went blank.

You turned to face the inner airlock door.

Rather than 9 armored SA-Xs, in walked nine naked Samuses.

You tilted your head a little and asked, "What's going on?"

The first one who entered was who you guessed was SA-X1. She said, "We watched Samus and overheard her conversion with you. We desired to see you, so we eroded her connection with her ship and checked the cameras."

SA-X2 added, "After we saw you, we took a vote to decide if we should capture you to force Samus to take us to somewhere where we can safely live the rest of our lives in peace or take you as our lover."

On one hand, they were all naked sexy women. On the other hand, their faces and body language were so expressionless, a potted plant was more emotive.

"Going by the fact you're all naked, I'm guessing the one where we wind up having sex," you muttered.

"Correct," SA-X3 replied.

"Now disrobe and join us in the mating process," SA-X4 said.

"Don't I have a choice?" You asked. not wanting to be raped to death or killed by Samus who might think you are a serious creep if she sees you having sex with the SA-X, you came up with a quick plan and said, "I'd kinda like to get to know you all better, maybe even allow you to develop separate personalities and identities?"

They just stared at you still with impassive faces.

"You may have a point," SA-X1 replied.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2806723-sex-with-the-SA-X