*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2953378-They-take-it-a-step-further
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2173117
High School nerd Justin has made a muscle growth formula, watch as the chaos unfolds.
This choice: They take it a step further  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They take it a step further

    by: MossyA
Ms. Layla Yassine cute red lips curved into a sexy smile as she eyed the teen's big muscles. Justin moved his hand to the obvious bulge his 18 inch erection was making in his shorts.
She pulled of his shredded shirt while he made himself busy with her blouse. Her hands explored Justin's mountainous muscles as he kissed her neck and fondled her huge breasts. "Fuck me, oh god fuck me Justin." Layla pleaded as he flexed is muscled for her. He did not need to be told twice as he hiked up her skirt and tore off her panties while she proceeded to do the same to the last of his pants.

She gasped. "Oh my god, it's so big." Justin didn't say anything, choosing instead to push her up against the shelves and ram his huge fuck stick into her wet and aching pussy. She moaned, he was just so big! Justin pushed further and further in before pulling out and ramming it in again. Like a piston, faster and faster, he was actually lifting Ms. Yassine off her feet with each thrust of his pelvis. Ms. Yassine moaned loudly, no man had ever fucked her like this and yet here was this 15 year old muscle hunk ruining her for all other men. She grabbed at his back, screaming for him to go faster. Faster was what she got. With his new found strength Justin was able to go faster than any normal man ever could. For his part Justin was delirious, the feeling of his dick inside his super hot teacher was simply inexpressible. He knew it wouldn't be long before he would blast orgasm after orgasm deep into her. With a mighty roar his dick exploded inside his teacher. Over and over a total of 5 full blown orgasms shot into Ms. Yassine and he was still horny as fuck.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Justin Changes

2. Layla Changes

*Noteb*
3. Drink more

*Noteb*
4. Someone investigates

*Noteb*
5. Something happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2953378-They-take-it-a-step-further