*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female ages 35-43
  2. The Science Teacher
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2858558-Female-ages-35-43
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2173117
High School nerd Justin has made a muscle growth formula, watch as the chaos unfolds.
This choice: Female ages 35-43  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Female ages 35-43

    by: reza0807
Before anyone could come in, Justin had drunk the red sports drink, thinking he'd just heard things. And as the liquid went down his throat, he began to feel amazing.

Justin's whole body began to swell, muscles expanding to bigger proportions. Both of his biceps grew, and so did his triceps that hung underneath, while his forearms thickened with strong sinews. Justin's deltoids became ripped and striated, made evident by the multiple lines that dotted the round shape of his shoulders. Veins began to rise to the surface; seemingly liquid fire coursing through them.

Meanwhile, the nerd's legs thickened with sinews as his quads inflated. Dense muscle mass appeared out of nowhere, turning his limbs into strong pillars. Deep lines were etched in between the individual vastus muscles. Both of his calves ballooned outwards, creating the image of bodybuilder-like legs of professional standing. Even his glutes became rock hard, as well as more pronounced.

Justin panted as his chest exploded with muscle; a total of eight dense abs formed on his previously unremarkable belly, creating an impenetrable wall of muscle, and his pectorals grew to the size of book covers. The teen's back packed on a hefty amount of new, sturdy tendons that gave off the impression of a tapestry of defined muscles. Justin's traps rose like twin volcanoes.

The serum did wonders for him. Justin couldn't believe what he saw in the nearby glass cabinet's reflection; it was him, but so much bigger!

Eventually the growth stopped, and the nerdy teen was nearly overwhelmed by this feeling of raw, intense power.

"Justin? Are you still in there?" The door swung open, allowing his favorite teacher to come in. Justin gasped in surprise and embarrassment, but it was too late. "What are you-- oh my god!"

"It's not what it looks like!"

His cheeks flushed red as miss Yassine stared at him with wide eyes, shock written all over her face. It wasn't so much the situation that made things awkward, as the fact that he wasn't wearing much in the terms of clothes anymore.

Justin's growth had been explosive in how his clothing had been torn to shreds. By his estimation, he'd shot up to what had to be 6'4" in height, and was now the size of a professional bodybuilder. His legs were thick, covered by bulging lumps of muscle, which had reduced his pants to tiny shorts that barely hung onto his lower body anymore. In contrast, the shirt he'd been wearing was gone; reduced to tatters at his feet.

This meant that most of his body was exposed. Every inch of muscle-covered skin was laid bare to his teacher, and she seemed to drank it all in. From his meaty pectorals to his cobblestone-like abs, and his bulky arms to his vein-covered forearms; none of it was hidden.

"Miss Yassine, I can explain." Oh god, even his voice was deeper. Justin loved his new look though. All of this size and strength was what he'd hoped for. "See, this was part of my... uhm, experiment."

"Experiment you say..." The woman in her early forties muttered under her breath.

Miss Yassine was of eastern decent. Her skin was an exotic mocha color, and her hair was pitch black. Her eyes, however, were a lovely shade of green. More than that, she was quite pretty in Justin's eyes. While her breasts were very small, her butt was a work of art, and he'd always admired her toned legs.

But now he just wished the ground could swallow him whole. Why is that she had to see him like this, just when he had finished his work?

Justin smiled awkwardly. "My muscle growth formula was a success. Well, maybe a bit too much. Should have brought more appropriate clothing, I suppose."

"Yes, you could say that." The older woman said dryly, still staring at his broad chest. There was something about that gaze that made him shudder. "It's good to see that your work was not for nothing, Justin. That intellect of yours is really something. Still, next time you decide to test some new concoction, don't do it on your own or in my classroom."

"Right. I'm so sorry." He gulped nervously, expecting a punishment.

But it didn't come. Instead, miss Yassine came closer, inspecting his body to get a closer look. The attention made him squirm. Was this what it felt like to be ogled?

"This muscle definition is really something... I've seen bodybuilders who aren't as big or defined as you." She admitted.

"Oh, thanks? I think? Maybe I should take measurements or something."

"Mhm, that would be for the best. A good way to evaluate your results, in order to see how successful your experiment was, is by comparing them to your previous measurements."

The teacher walked over to a nearby drawer, and pulled out a measuring tape that she normally used during class. Despite the close contact, Justin tried to remain as impassive as he could while the woman, who he secretly thought was hot, took his measurements.

"Oh, my! Biceps are 19 inches, calves are 18.5 as is your neck, chest at 54, thighs at 29, and finally your waist is 31 inches." By the end of her journey, miss Yassine seemed equally flustered. Her cheeks took on a darker color. "That's some impressive growth, Justin! If you don't mind me saying so, you were rather skinny a while ago."

Justin nodded weakly. "Yeah, sounds about right. I've never been really big or average."

"Perhaps. But that's clearly changed; you have the body of a professional bodybuilder. This serum of yours is revolutionary!" His teacher's praise was making him blush. After all, he wasn't used to such attention from the opposite sex.

However, she was speaking the truth. The serum he'd made was incredible. And that was also how Justin felt; every fiber of his body had been turned into something greater, carrying amazing strength. Truth be told, he was bigger than the jocks on the football team. Hell, he was probably the biggest guy in the entire school!

Justin then noticed the heavy stare that his teacher had aimed at his nether region. Confused by the sudden silence, he looked down as well, past his bloated pecs.

"Huh?!"

Gawking was all he could do, finally noticing that his muscles weren't the only thing that had been affected by the serum. Justin's cock had gone through its own growth spurt. It was still confined within his pants and underwear, but barely. It was so long and thick that the bulge was visible through the fabric. Justin was mortified to see that the tip of his dick poked through one sleeve.

"I'm so sorry!" He shouted, quickly covering his member with his hands. One of the perks of having such meaty forearms, was apparently the added coverage that they provided. Justin's face was beet red. "I-I-I didn't..."

Miss Yassine was quiet. Not what he would have expected, actually. Come to think of it, she was breathing heavily and really close to him.

"Justin, you smell wonderful. What is this... this addictive musk of yours?"

The older woman suddenly placed her hands on his chest, groping the firm muscles. Justin was absolutely speechless. Miss Yassine's eyes were visibly dazed, and she didn't seem to be in control of herself.

Was she... aroused?!

You have the following choices:

1. They take it a step further

*Noteb*
2. The science teacher snaps out of it

*Noteb*
3. Other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2858558-Female-ages-35-43