*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero/cid/2605301-Flash-for-kirito
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2171827
slave of superhero
This choice: Flash (for kirito)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Flash (for kirito)

    by: Kyllito
(It's about this flash: http://fr.web.img2.acsta.net/r_1280_720/... )
You choose the Flash because you really like him and always wanted to meet him. You think he is a really nice guy and that could be funny to work for him. But you don't know that his powers have a lot of drawback, they make him gassy and sweaty all the time.

So you write Flash and valid, the site of the league of superheroes answers you registration completed, you will be contacted by mail as soon as possible to know the answer.

You were so much existed that you had trouble sleeping, you looked at your mails all the time and then 3 days later you receive an email from the superhero league when you open it you notice that he has an acknowledgment of reading who left as soon as you opened the mail, then you read the email that says ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kyllito (UN: kirito-kun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171827-slave-of-superhero/cid/2605301-Flash-for-kirito