*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3184309-To-the-stomach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: To the stomach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

To the stomach.

    by: Metalix64
You decide to head towards the stomach, for now, you can always go back into the mouth if needed. You take a deep breath and punch in the coordinates for the stomach.
The sub soar's straight down Daphne's esophagus.

The fleshy walls of the throat pulsate as your sub slides through it. Eventually, you reach the large chamber known as the human stomach. The sub is briefly submerged in the acidic fluid before resurfacing and continuing onward.
Daphne's stomach is quite large and filled with partially digested food. She must have been eating recently. You pilot the sub through the stomach acid, making sure to stay away from the remains of food that float in the liquid. It would be really unfortunate if your submarine got stuck in there and dissolved!

As you approach the other end of the stomach, the fleshy wall began shaking violently. A loud popping sound echoed throughout the stomach, followed by several more. The stomach acid begins to bubble up and your sub is pushed around. Apparently, whatever she ate was quite agreeing with her stomach.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You decide to stay in the stomach a little longer.

*Noteb*
2. You get sucked into Daphne's intestines.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metalix64 (UN: cecil24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3184309-To-the-stomach