*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2944822-Why-Dont-You-Get-a-Job-by-Offspring
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: "Yeah but those cost money right? You're gonna have to save for a new home gym."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Why Don't You Get a Job? by Offspring

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"Yeah, but those cost money, right?" Reagan made a face, "You're gonna have to save up for a new home gym."

Now, Reagan's answer had initially been geared towards helping Uma feel crestfallen about her now wrecked appliances (that were not only non-functioning but officially moved to the basement as of last week). In a perfect world, Uma would have just sighed, gave a sad "...yeah" and maybe killed her beer. That would have been enough for Reagan, honestly it would have been.

But it evolved into something a little more fun.

"I guess it is time that I got a job." Uma sighed (with probably just as much enthusiasm as the hypothetical) and took a small swig of her beer, "I've been freeloading off y'all for a while now. And layin' around hasn't got me anything but fat so far."

"I mean, Chel, me and Pheebs are still in school, so I'm sure that Audrey would appreciate having someone help out around the house." Reagan continued shakily, unsure of the idea of Uma getting up off of her supple brown rump, "Do you, uh... have any places that you want to work?"

Here Uma gestured vaguely, a little drunk by this point, and in her frustration she raised her voice a little more than perhaps she should have.

"I wanted to get a job as a lifeguard at the Splash Zone, but that didn't work out. Or the part-time gig coaching little league. Fuck, even the bowling alley didn't have any spots open." Uma took an angry bite of taco and washed it down with some more beer, "You know, actually use my experience in sports—I ain't just been lying around not doing anything."

Debatable, but Reagan wasn't exactly going to question Uma's propensity for laying around and doing nothing to her face.

But Uma working a job where she didn't get any exercise might be fun...

"Look Rae, I hate to ask, but do you know anywhere that's hiring?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2944822-Why-Dont-You-Get-a-Job-by-Offspring