*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cindy the pro wrestler
  2. 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170375-Aunt-Farts/cid/2994753-Cindy-the-pro-wrestler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2170375
A gassy take with you and your aunt
This choice: She farts on you to get your attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cindy the pro wrestler

    by: Reborner
You've been sent to your aunt's house as every summer would happen and while you didn't hate her, she was just too aggressive in her loving, especially after her diet changed her into a living fart machine. Every time you think it would be quiet, Aunt Cindy would let one loose every chance she can get and would find it funny. However as the years go by, you notice her looking at you with lust... or hunger; you're not sure, but you do know she's interested in you.
Being a pro wrestler, Cindy developed a habit of ambushing you and farting in your face, a habit you dislike and now was literally currently facing now as her massive ass covers you.
"You really need to watch where you're going!" Cindy said as she got to the floor with your face deep in her crack.
Her butt was so butt that your hands were only visible after being spread out and your chest was also covered by her butt, Cindy's muscular legs laying on top of your legs.
"Had a bowl of my special super cauliflower bean chili, try not to pass out this time," Cindy said, looking at you as she grunts, pushing out a monstrous half minute fart.
Half an hour later of facefarts, Cindy gets off of you and chuckles as you gag and cough from her anal discharge fumes.
"Again, you really need to watch your surroundings, but for now, I'm running low. Your lung capacity increased," Cindy said, you standing up to face her crotch.
While you weren't a short guy, Aunt Cindy was a whooping 9'6", almost double your height, and each of her limbs were riddled with thick muscles as a natural armor. There was no soft parts on her, nor anything that can be considered as fat on her, if you exclude her watermelon breasts and huge ass.
"Okay, you got me this time, Auntie," you laugh at her brash personality as you recover from her fart attack and try to leave the room when she grabs your arm.
"Aunt Cindy, you need something?" You ask, seeing...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darth fere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170375-Aunt-Farts/cid/2994753-Cindy-the-pro-wrestler