*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A controlling dominatrix
  2. Other
  3. Change her personality?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3078562-A-controlling-dominatrix
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: A controlling dominatrix  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A controlling dominatrix

    by: vman123
Ash always wondered how his mother would be if she was a bit more confident.
He then remembered something Brock told him about a certain word.
--------------------
"Man, that last girl was exactly like a dominatrix, she could spank me anytime," Brock said while walking along with Ash.
"Huh, what's that?" Ash asked.
Brook was taken aback by that but quickly tried to find a way to explain it. "Well, it's like a confident woman. Someone who is strong and will fight any man!" Brook lied, as he knew that telling Ash that a dominatrix is someone who is extremely domineering, controlling and sadistic, might have been a bit too much for Ash right now.
--------------------
"Maybe it could be cool to see my mom act like a dominatrix. A bit of confidence never hurt anyone." Ash wrongly thought.
"Mom, when I clap my hands, you will become exactly like a dominatrix towards anyone."

"Yes... Dominatrix..." Delia droned.

Ash thought for a bit, "I guess this should be enough for now. Let's see how she acts now." He clapped his hands, and Delia woke up from her daze.

At first, his Mom simply stared at him. "Uhm, Mom. Is everything okay?"
"Yes… Everything is fine." Delia said.
"She doesn't seem all that different from before, maybe the pendant didn't work?" Ash thought

Suddenly Delia spoke up
"Hey, Ash," Delia said.
"What is it, Mom?"

Delia then...

You have the following choices:

1. Asked for the pendant

*Noteb*
2. Tried to command him

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 vman123 (UN: vman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3078562-A-controlling-dominatrix