*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A flirty MILF
  2. Other
  3. Change her personality?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3018304-A-flirty-MILF
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: A flirty MILF  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A flirty MILF

    by: vman123
Ash thought for a bit and made his decision.

"Mom, can you hear me?"

"Yeeeesss...." Delia droned.

"From now on you will be madly in love with me. And at any chance you get, you will flirt with me. Okay?"

"Okaaaaay... madly in love.. flirt with you."

Ash then thought a bit longer and realized that he should put in some safety measures, just to be sure.

"But that isn't everything!" Ash said, "when others are around, you will still flirt with me, but you will try to tone it down a bit. So that they don't get suspicious."

Delia slowly nodded her head.

Ash then gave the last command for now.

"Mom, you will do all of these commands when I say the words Flirt-On. And you will return to normal and forget everything that you did in "Flirt-On" mode when I say Flirt-Off."

"When I snap my finger, you will return to normal and forget that we had this conversation, but still act on the commands that I gave you, understood?" Ash asked.

Delia simply nodded and Ash snapped his fingers,

For a few seconds, Delia was still frozen, but then she began speaking again.

"Oh, sorry Ash I blacked out for a second there. So you didn't feed Pikachu any berries right and is he alright?" Delia asked worryingly.

Ash then remembered that they were talking about how weird Pikachu was behaving and quickly tried to brush over it.

"Oh, yeah yeah. Don't worry. I already talked with Nurse Joy and he will be okay in a few minutes."

"Alright, if you say so..." Delia responded, "Anyway, I still have some things to do. So I'll go back to that." And with that, she was about to turn around and go to another room.

Ash then thought to himself, "Time to test out the new Mom."

"Hey Mom,Flirt-On" Ash said and Delia stopped in her tracks.


"Oh Ash, did you just notice?" Delia asked.

"Notice what, Mom?"

"How hot it got in here." And Delia began unbuttoning her shirt.

Ash blushed deeply as he saw his Mother slowly opening up her shirt and freeing her breasts that were in a pink bra.

Ash simply stared at Delias' breasts and was left speechless.

After a bit of silence, Delia finally spoke up, "Wow, now I feel muuuch better. What do you think Ash?"

"W-wow, you look amazing!"

Delia blushed slightly and said, "Thanks honey, this is a special service only for you," while blowing him a kiss.

Delia then thought for a moment said "You know, I think I can do the cleaning later, I want to spend time with my favorite boy." Delia said while giving Ash a flirty wink.

Ash then thought about what he should do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take her out on a date

*Noteb*
2. Turn off "Flirt-On" mode

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 vman123 (UN: vman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3018304-A-flirty-MILF