*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erika
  2. A Gym Leader?
  3. Someone else?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2879047-Erika
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Erika  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Erika

    by: Unknown
Ash immediately thought of Celadon City Gym Leader Erika. While they hadn't gotten off on the right foot when Ash journeyd through Kanto the first time, after saving her Gloom from a Team Rocket plan gone awry, Erika respected him. He called upon a Pokemon to fly him to Celadon, hoping to catch Erika when she was off from the Gym. He saw her exiting the department store and walked over.
"Hey, Erika,"he said.
She turned. "Ash!"she cried. "You're back in town?"
Ash nodded. "And I decided to pay you a visit. For old times sake."
"I have a feeling its more than that." Erika laughed.
"Yeah, actually, it is," Ash admitted. "Truth is, I found a thing I think you should see."
"Really?" Erika asked. "What?"
Ash held the pendant to her face. Erika looked at it with interest.
"Is that a Hypno's pen...dant...?"she asked as she succumbed to the thrall of the pendant.
Ash quickly realized he was in the middle of the city. He had Erika lead him to the Gym and lock the door behind her.
"Now then," Ash said, looking at the mindless Gym Leader. "What to do with you?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male her think she's a Pokemon?

*Noteb*
2. Take her with him to hypnotize another girl?

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2879047-Erika