*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2544528-Turn-her-into-his-loving-personal-cheerleader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Turn her into his loving personal cheerleader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turn her into his loving personal cheerleader

    by: Mindcollector
"Alright Misty! When I snap my fingers you are going to wake up from this trance, and when you do you're going to have a bit of a change in your personality. You'll still be Misty, BUT you will think that you are now my personal Cheerleader. You'll follow me around and praise me and my accomplishments through cheering. And not only that, but you will absolutely adore me, and you'll love the idea of being my cheerleader. It makes you very happy to cheer for me. Do you understand?" Ash said.

Misty slowly nodded her head. Ash smirked and snapped his fingers. As he did, Misty's eyes shot open, she looks around for a moment, trying to get her bearings, then saw Ash. A massive smile came across her face.

"Ash!" she cried out in joy, hugging him so hard he could feel himself losing breath.

"M-Misty... Can't... breathe..." he gasped. She pulled away.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm just so happy to see you! Thank you so much for agreeing to let me be your cheerleader. It means the world to me!" she said, her face absolutely glowing with joy.

"Hahahah! No problem Misty! But I haven't actually seen you cheer yet! Show me what you've got!" he challenged. Misty nodded in determination and took a few steps back, preparing herself for her cheer.

"Ash! Ash! He's number one! Watch him fight, it's super fun! He's so macho and so cool, he'll make you look like a fool!" she cheered, moving around in a sort of dance, her shirt straining to keep her breasts contained as she hopped around.

"GooooOOOOOO ASH!" she boomed, leaping into the air and posing. She fell back to her feet and did a bow, then looked at Ash in anticipation, eager for his judgement.

"Wow Misty, that was awesome!"

"Y-you think so..?!" She stammered, now blushing. "W-well I'll uh... I'll keep Cheering you on for the rest of my days! I'll never disappoint you!" she said with a determined glare.

Ash was impressed. But what would he do with Misty now?

You have the following choices:

1. Have her help him start his own, personal Cheerleading squad?

*Noteb*
2. Hypnotize her again?

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2544528-Turn-her-into-his-loving-personal-cheerleader