*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Setting Trends
  2. The Game Girls
  3. Uneasy Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2534159-Setting-Trends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2166083
Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat
This choice: Suggest Buffet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Setting Trends

    by: Komfy Kat
Your eyes couldn't help but take in the two chubby girls right in front of you, as you felt another pang of jealousy. You knew that you said you'd take it slow, but you wanted results now. You didn't want to be the skinny girl in the group any longer. You wanted to be one of the chubby girls. With that, you made up your mind.

"I was thinking we could go to the buffet place across the street." you said, already walking towards the exit.

Tabitha and Jill both expressed their excitement as they fell in stride with you as you made your way out into the heat of the noon sun. It only took about five minutes to walk to the buffet, but both your sister and friend were already sounding like they were out of breath by the time you made it to the restaurant. While you weren't free of sweat by any means, the other two seemed as if they'd just done a marathon.

You felt a stirring in your groin as you thought about what it would be like to be that out of shape. Where even a short walk across a parking lot exhausted you. Smiling slightly as you let your eyes linger on the two chubby girls that were accompanying you.

"Why'd you stop? Let's get in there so we can sit down." Tabitha said, leaning on the side of the building while she tried to catch her breath.

Maybe they were fatter than you gave them credit for. Though they were still only chubby by your standards.

You opened the door, letting the two girls enter before you. You loved watching the way their chubby bodies moved, and it was easier to look when you were behind them.

The three of you paid, then took a seat at an empty booth. Your mouth was salivating as you took in more food than you could ever hope to eat. The numerous smells assaulted your nose, begging for your attention as you struggled to decide what to have first.

The three of you separated and began loading up your plates. You licked your lips as you brought your plate back towards the table, determined to eat as much if not more than the other two.

Tabitha sat across from you, while Jill plopped on the bench beside you. You shivered in excitement as you felt her soft thigh press against yours, as your eyes danced between the chubby pair. It was easier to tell now that you were all sitting, but both your companions had definitely put on weight since the start of the summer. Though it seemed like Tabitha was the winner on that front. At the beginning of the summer, Jill had definitely been fatter than Tabitha, but that was no longer the case. Tabitha had to be at least a couple sizes bigger than Jill now.

Not wanting to fall behind in your goal to eat as much as whoever ate the most, you switched your attention to the delicious food. Food always made you feel better, and you always had to be careful not to overindulge, but now you didn't care about that. You'd always had a massive appetite, but you hardly ever pushed yourself. These two though seemed to constantly push their limits as they indulged their desires. This had lead to them having truly massive appetites when they had the opportunity. Still you were going to keep up.

By the time you were on your fourth plate, you were starting to feel like you were going to burst, but the other two just kept going. Still, you weren't going to give up now. You went back and loaded up a fifth plate, and slowly began munching it down while surprisingly only Tabitha went back for a fifth. That meant that Tabitha was the one to match.

When she finished that plate, she let out a loud burp before patting her stuffed belly, "I think I've hit my limit."

"Me too." Jill chimed.

You set your silverware down, looking at your cleared plate, "Me three."

You closed your eyes for a moment, trying to let your stomach settle from the massive meal you'd just ingested. You were pretty sure you were going to puke if you ate another bite.

"Hey, do you two want to go get some ice cream for desert?" Tabitha chimed.

"I'm in if Heather's down." Jill said.

Your stomach turned at the thought, but this might be the perfect opportunity to really push yourself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get ice cream

*Noteb*
2. Just go home

*Noteb*
3. Suggest resting and getting food later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2534159-Setting-Trends