*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160650-Earthbound-shrink/cid/2509330-Lucas-house-Lucas-ness-Claus-and-Kumatora
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mantis
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2160650
The cast of mother 2 and 3 indulge in various activities with tiny complications
This choice: Luca's house (Lucas, ness, Claus and Kumatora)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Luca's house (Lucas, ness, Claus and Kumatora)

    by: Mantis
"... At my house" Lucas said quickly interrupting Ness.
"... Yeah... At Luca's house." Ness said looking at Lucas akwardly as the blonde boy blushed in embarrasment.
"My bro here here isn't very good at making friends, you see, so we're doing a sleepover to make him more confortable around other people and perharps have him make a few new friends." He continued putting his arm around Luca's neck, smiling confidently at you.
"It's just gonna be the two of us and Claus." explained Ness.
"And kumatora" added Lucas quietly.
"That's a bit small." you noted "Do I know those two?"
"Claus is this goof's twin, he's homeschooled so you probably don't know him and Kumatora is going to babysit us." Ness explained.
"So... I'm the only new guy?" you asked.
"We're gonna take it slow with him. Let him get used to new people."
Lucas nodded still unconfortable to be in this situation.
"So..." he started slowly as if he choosing the right words, "you want to come?"
You didn't really have much programmed for the weekend and personally you didn't have all that many friends yourself so you accepted.
Luca's eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face.
"Tha-thanks!" he said awkwardly getting a pat on the back from Ness "See you later!"

You waved them goodbye as you went back on your way home.
Your parents saw no problems with the sleepover knowing the kids wouldn't be by themselves and were glad you were making friends.

Packed and ready you said goodbye to your parents and went on your way to the end of town where Lucas lived.
Luca's house was a wooden cabin on top a small hill close to the river.
As you got closer to the house a brown dog began barking signaling your presence to his owners, it had short fur, dropped ears and an orange scarf around it's neck. The dog kept you at a few feet away from the house but even though he wasn't on a leash, he didn't attack you or walked towards you.
Lucas came through the door after hearing Boney bark.
"Hi Nikk" he said while petting the dog "Boney, this is Nikk. He's a friend so be nice, ok?"
The dog barked in agreedment, and went up to you nudging at your hand.
"He wants you to pet him. That means he trusts you now." Lucas explained.
You pet the dog on the head.
"Wow! You're really good with him." you said to Lucas suprised at the dog's obedience.
"Come in." Lucas invited, walking with you inside the house as Boney got back into his doghouse resuming his vigilant watch over his family's house.
Inside, the house was a single floor completly made of wood and with a single door leading into the room where Lucas and his family slept in two beds.
"Uh... Lucas? Why do you have a fireplace?" you asked noticing the brick structure with dark stains from usage.
"To warm uo the house during winter. Why else would you need a fireplace?" he asked not realizing what you meant.
"No. It's that, your house is made of wood. And you have a fireplace which burns wood to make fire." you explained
Lucas looked at the fireplace.
"Oh..." he said as he realized the situation. "We never had any problems with it, but it's really weird now that I think of it."
"What are you guys talking about?" said a voice from the room to the right.
It sounded just like Lucas but more less hesitant and more straight forward.
"Nikk's here" Lucas said to the voice.
A boy that looked just like Lucas stepped out through the door to the boy's room, next to each other the only thing telling them apart was their clothes and their hair.
"I'm Claus." he put out his hand asking for a handshake. "Nice to meet you."
Looked like there were more diferences under the surface.
"Nikk. So you're Lucas brother. How are the raindeers?" you smirked at your joke.
Claus shuckled.
"That's a new one!" he replied giving you a nudge on the shoulder.
As you and Claus talked about his adventures that led to his parents opting to homeschool him Lucas heard a knock on the door.
Feeling a bit left out, he went to the door without saying a word.
"Hey blondie, how is my favorite pair of socks?" said a pink haired girl wearing a blue hoodie and shorts when Lucas opened the door. Behind her was Ness playing with Boney, foundling the dogs ears with his hands as the dog tried to catch him with his mouth.
"Hi Kumatora!" he said giving her a hug.
Ness waved at him as Boney made him tumble to the ground licking his face happily.
"Who's a good boy?" Ness said playfully as the brown dog got off him. The dog gave a happy bark in response.
"Hey Lucas, guess what I brought!" Ness got up running up to the blond and the girl.
"What is it?" he asked excitedly.
Ness pulled out a pack of comics from his backpack.
"My dad, got me the whole collection!" he said proudly showing Lucas one of the comics still propelly packed in a clear plastic wrapping.
"Wow! Are you sure you want to open them here? They're brand new and all..." Lucas asked afraid the group could break or stain Nes's brand new magazines on accident.
"Hey, look at that!" said Kumatora looking at the volume Ness was holding "I remember buying this one when it came out."
"You like comics too?" asked Ness looking at the girl with big sparkly eyes.
"Hell yeah!" she said quickly regretting it "Oops, I'm not supposed to talk like that around youl, kids. Is your dad home?"
"No..." Lucas looked down with a sad expression "He went to visit mom's grave... But said it was too far for us to go with him."
"Oh. Lucas... Don't worry, we're going to have a blast while he's gone, okay?" Kumatora asked bringing his face back up with gleaming eyes.
"And don't forget who's here to turn that frown upside down!" said Ness taking his cap off to place on top of Luca's head.
"Hm-hm" he replied feeling a bit better knowing that his friends were there for him.
The group walked inside to find Claus and you sitting on the table talking more casually.
"You tried to fight a Drago?!" you exclimedimpressed by Claus.
"Yep, thankfully my dad was there to save my butt or God knows what could have happened to me" he said a bit ashamed of the ordinary conclusion to his tale.
"Kumatora and Ness are here." Said Lucas as he got in followed by the new guests.
"Who's the new face?", said Kumatora looking at you.
" I'm Nikk, with two k's." you introduced yourself.
"Two k's? That's original." she smirked
The group gathered around the table and Ness spilled the contents of his bakcpack on it getting a amazed gasp from you and Claus.
"So many comics!" you reply astounished.
"Captain USA. The Bulk. Steely man. Bullseye. The entire Revenger's cast." Claus said.
"It's a overarching story! Each volume follows each hero's perpsective along different missions with a conjoining end." Ness explained.
"You guys have all the luck. I had to wait a entire month between each chapter." said Kumatora picking one of the magazines.
As you and your new found group of friends dived into the colorful pages, following your favorite heroes on their adventures and sharing opinions and tit bits of hidden lore and rumours you heard about them, night came around. The conversation then moved to the adventures the gang had gone through themselves as Ness compared an alien villain from the comic books to someone called Giygas.
"Who's that?" you asked receiving confused looks from everyone.
"Wait! You don't know about Giygas? The starmen invasion? PK?" asked Kumatora looking at you concerned.
"Should I?" you asked as Ness facepalmed himself.
"Frick!" Ness had forgotten that after his fight in the past with Giygas time had been altered so there were no traces of his influence on the present.
"You seriously just talked about that around a normie?!" said Kumatora giving a stern look at Ness.
"What?" you asked being ignored.
"Sorry..." Ness drops his head embarrased.
"Well, that doesn't help anyone!" the girl replies more agitated. "You know normal people are still vulnerable to his influence. Just that name could affect him."
"Go easy on him Kuma" interruped Claus putting his hand your shoulder "If push comes to shove we can just purify Nikk with PK"
Now you were even more confused. Pk? Giygas? Invasion? Just who where these people?
"Fine" said Kumatora putting flinging her hands in the air in frustrastion "But you need to be more careful. You of all people know what that fucker is capable of!"
Lucas glared at the swear. His dad would be really mad if he knew Kuma would be speaking like that around them.
"Nikk, we need you to sit on the ground for a moment, okay?"
"Uhh... I don't know what is going on..."
"Don't worry, we'll explain everything later but for now you'll need to trust us on this." Claus said calmly
You felt unsure but your curiosity was nagging you. What's the worse that can happen?
You slowly nod with your head, still a bit unsure and get yourself on the carpet sitting in the middle.
The group got around you.
"Ok. Now. You might feel a bit lightheaded but it should be fine" Claus explained.
"Ok..." you reply a bit nervous.
The three boys and the older girl surrounding you put out their hands towards you and closed their eyes.
You felt something wash over you like a gust of hot air coming from each of your friends. Then a sudden lightness in your head like vertigo. Then it changed, you felt something grabbing you, a strong presence beside you grabbimg you by the waist.
"Guys!" you say slowly feeling the presence reaching upwards. "I-i feel something grabbing me!"
Looking at the others you saw they were struggling, panting heavily and sweating.
You tried to swat at the thing rolling around your torso but your hands got stuck midair.
"Help! It's grabbing my hands! I can't move!" you scream out.
Lucas was tried to help you, shouting "PK Flash!" and emitting a flash of blinding light towards you and the entity.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It works but you shrink

*Noteb*
2. It seems to work for now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mantis (UN: menphis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160650-Earthbound-shrink/cid/2509330-Lucas-house-Lucas-ness-Claus-and-Kumatora