*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/3186208-The-Little-Size-Queen
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2158021
Weight Gain and Expansion in menagerie of different scenarios!
This choice: Lana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

The Little Size Queen

    by: Gabidy-Gook
Isaac recognized Lana's slightly authoritative tone. He also knew she wasn't acting like his mom, that's just how she spoke. She had to to get anywhere at her job. The upper management there had really tried to keep her under the glass ceiling, but she had shattered her way through. Suit skirts and Heels clacking the whole way.

Isaac spent the rest of the day in his room, thankfully both bedrooms in the house had bath suites, so he didn’t need to brave the rest of the house except for eating. He went out after he knew Lana had gone to bed. He still wore that skirt, just in case.

~~~


Isaac had some personal days saved up, so he took a few off. He got a text after Lana got home about a package for him, which he assumed were the pants he had ordered. She sent a second text telling him it was on the kitchen table. Isaac peeked out of his bedroom and didn't see Lana in the area, so he went over and grabbed the package.

"Oh hey, Isaac, feeling okay?" Lana called from a reclined position on the couch.

"Lana!?" Isaac dropped the package entirely.

"Ahh! Isaac!" Lana said back in mock shock and surprise, without getting up, though she did look up at what Isaac had dropped. And she saw it. She saw how his limp meat swung freely in the skirt he was wearing, The outline of the shaft sprouting from his groin and how his huge testicles looked so round and full.

"Thanks for bringing the package in!" Isaac says, stepping quickly to his door, genitals slapping against his legs, which only made Lana more excited.

"Wait, Isaac~!" Lana sat up and watched his door close quickly behind him. She had seen her holy grail, veiled behind some cloth. Now she wanted it, and she was used to working to get what she wanted.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gabidy-Gook (UN: diblyribly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gabidy-Gook has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/3186208-The-Little-Size-Queen