*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483604-Given-to-May-Chang
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: Given to May Chang  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Given to May Chang

    by: Haro-Haze
"You'll be staying with someone else little guy." Winry laughed making another joke about Ed's size, looking down at the shrunken Alchemist as she rose to her feet standing high above the table.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE COULD FIT INSIDE YOU BELLY BUTTON?!?!" Ed yelled having noticed the towering blondes exposed Naval over him, the table at perfect level with her hips.

Suddenly a knock came from Winry from door "There's the person who will be keeping you safe now." Winry said turning around and ignoring Ed's usually loud words, but who was at the door? As Winry opened it the shrunken alchemist was surprised not to see the face of an adult but a young child at the door, did she really trusted a child with his safety?

“What are you thinking Winry? Are you really gonna trust this little brat to hide me!” Ed yelled as the towering blonde woman and small black haired child approached him. However Ed soon realized that the girl standing next to Winry looked familiar, he remembered meeting her twice while she was with Scar. Although they must have been separated if she was working with Mustang. That’s right, her name was May Chang!

“Who are you calling a ‘brat’ you human microbe!” She yelled, slamming her palms onto the table next to Ed. Suddenly the little girl didn’t look so small, but rather like a giant statue. The eleven year old princess from Zing had been disappointed by Ed ever since she saw how tall he was under central, and now he was even smaller.

“I’m a lot bigger than you are now. So I’d shut my mouth if I was you, pipsqueak!” May said, looking down at Ed.

“What, Pipsqueak?!? Who are you calling a little ant so puny he could fit inside your shoe!” Ed yelled, outraged by the word ‘pipsqueak’ escaping the young girl's lips.

"I didn't say that, but now that you mention it that might be useful for hiding you later." May joked, unnerving the tiny boy on the table as she hovered overhead.

"Well if that's okay with you Mrs. Winry?" She continued, suddenly shifting the conversation to Winry.

"Well, I guess as long as your hiding him you can do anything you want." Winry laughed, not seeming to care what May had planned.

"Hey, who said you could decide that? I don't wanna end up trapped under this brat's sweaty feet." Ed yelled, pointing up at May.

Winry smiled and rolled her eyes, pinching Ed's body between her fingers and lifting him up to her giant smiling face.

"Come on Ed. I highly doubt her feet are that smelly." Dropping Ed onto the expansive plain of the Xing princesses palm. The shrunken alchemist staggered to his feet to continue his conversation with Winry.

"The jokes over Winry, now tell this little girl too give me back to you!" Edward barked, hoping Winry was just pulling his chain.

"This isn't a joke Edward, I'm not a fighter so I can't protect you if one of these Homunculus finds us That's why we're giving you to May, Alphonse told me that her Alkahestry is different than you're Alchemy and worked when yours didn't. She's the only person who could defend you. So if that means spending a few days under her feet then I'd suggest you get used to it." Winry said, angered by

"Days? You walked through the desert to get here didn't you?" Ed asked, knowing the smell couldn't be too pleasant after days passed of walking in the desert heat.

"Shhh little Edward, we can't stay here too long or the Homunculi might figure out what we're up too." May said, changing her open palm into a closed fist with Ed at the center looking up at her. "Ok little munchkin man, now where should I hide you?" May asked, not really caring one way or the other about what Ed had to say about the situation.

1. "I kind of like your idea of hiding in my shoe, it will be the perfect place to hide you while I travel home to Xing." May Chang drops Ed into her flat and begins a long journey to Xing where nobody, not even the Homunculi could find her.

2. "I know just the place you can hide till we get to my new home just outside Amestris, don't worry I'll make sure you have a soft trip." May deposits Ed down the back of her pants between her butt-cheeks right in-front of Winry, before taking a train to her home outside the country.

3. "They'll never look for you in here." May say's, forcing Edward to turn around to see her mouth opened wide behind him. However she's not planning to eat him as she pushes him into her mouth, pushing him under her tongue with her nimble fingers.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Journey Through The Desert

2. Soft Train Ride In May's Butt

*Noteb*
3. Xingese Tongue Grappling

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483604-Given-to-May-Chang