*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2600852-Chelsea-is-smalland-in-trouble
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Chelsea shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chelsea is small.....and in trouble!

    by: Marcinballa
"We sure can!" Lisa said with a smile, raising the shrink ray. "In fact, we can try it on you right now!"

Chelsea froze, unsure if she heard her friend correctly. "Wait, what?" was all she managed to stutter out.

Before she had a chance to run, panic, or do anything else, Chelsea was cut down to size. Wayyyyyy down to size. When Lisa finally stopped pulling the trigger, there appeared to be nothing left of where Chelsea was just standing.

"Hello? Chelsea?" Lisa asked nervously, carefully bending over. As she scanned the floor of chelseas room, her eyes lit up. There, trying to free herself from the shag carpeting, was Chelsea. Only she now stood 1/8 inch tall.

"There you are," Lisa laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Girls?" a feminine voice said. It was Gloria. She didn't knock again and slowly opened the door, entering the room.

Gloria's massive bare feet scrunched against the carpeting, and she began to approach Lisa, getting dangerously close to her own daughter while she was at it.

"Hey sweetie have you seen Chelsea," she asked.

Down on the ground, Chelsea was terrified. She had no intention of getting shrunken THIS small, and was now battling through strands of carpet. Then a sight she never thought she'd witness. She feet of her giant mother, now towering over her like a true goddess.

Lisa was panicking, starting to sweat just a little bit. She glanced down at the floor and bit her lip, noticing Gloria's toe mere inches from Chelsea's tiny body. "I ummm....I think she went to the bathroom," she said.

Gloria suspected this was a lie, but wasn't sure why. It was a Saturday morning afterall, what trouble could Chelsea possibly get into this early. She placed her hands on her hips. "Hmmm....okay," she said. At this point she shifted her foot slightly, pinning her own daughter underneath it.

Lisa's eyes widened again seeing Gloria now trapped between her mother's foot flesh and the shag carpeting. Gloria then casually scrunched her toes, scooping up Chelsea and trapping her tiny frame between the two biggest digits.

"Well, I'll be around. If you find Chelsea let her know I'm looking for her, okay?" Gloria said with a smile.

Lisa just nodded and watched as her friends mother carried off her tiny prize, and was completely unaware of it. Putting some space between them, Lisa decided to follow her mother and go rescue Chelsea. Rounding the corner, she saw Gloria was.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sleeping on the couch

2. Putting on tennis shoes to jog

3. Getting ready for a hot bath

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2600852-Chelsea-is-smalland-in-trouble