*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. From husband to toy
  3. Testing...Testing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2479256-Something-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Something else

    by: Timbuk2815
Steve woke up in a tiny jar with an uncovered lid. He looked around and came to the startling realization that he was 1 inch tall and trapped in a jar on his wife’s nightstand.

“Oh I see you are finally awake sleepy head” Debbie said with a smile.

“Debbie what did you do to me?” Steve asked nervously.

Isn’t it obvious sweetie, I have shrunk you down to a teeny tiny size.” Debbie said mockingly.

“Why would you do this to me Debbie?” Steve asked angerly .

“Well honey, I wanted to try it out on someone and I felt like you were a good choice.” “At this size you are more like a bug or a pet than my husband and it would be wise if you obeyed me.”

“Is that why I am an inch tall?” Steve asked.

“Yes it is” Debbie said with a evil grin.

“The kids are not going to allow you to treat me like a slave.” Steve yelled.

“Lisa and Nicole are actually more than okay with it actually.” Debbie said.
“Our son protested however, and well let’s just say there were consequences.” Debbie said while looking at the dresser across the bedroom.

Steve looked at the dresser and saw another tiny jar on top of the furniture.
“Debbie, don’t tell me that you shrunk Derek as well.” Steve said in disbelief.

“Sorry honey.” Debbie said. “He gave me no other choice.”
Steve was stunned by the situation. His wife and daughters shrunk him and his son to an inch tall and placed them in jars like pets. Even though Steve found this situation very humiliating, he was feeling more and more aroused about being at the complete mercy of his wife.

“So now what should I do to you first naughty little slave”? Debbie said with her face looking down directly at her tiny helpless husband.

What does she decide to do with Steve first?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Timbuk2815 (UN: timbuk2815 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2479256-Something-else