*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. From husband to toy
  2. Testing...Testing
  3. Debbie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2465865-From-husband-to-toy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Steve  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

From husband to toy

    by: Marcinballa
Debbie crept back towards her bedroom as silently as possible. Creaking open her bedroom door ever so carefully, she walked past her sleeping husband and turned on the closet light. This gave her a chance to see what she was about to do.

Her beloved husband Steve seemed to be peacefully asleep. Debbie thought it was cute that he essentially slept like a plank, just straight on his back with his arms usually at his size.

Debbie glanced back down at the shrink ray in her hand. Despite the fact that Steve had made it clear he did not want anyone else to be using the shrink ray but him, Debbie didn't think Steve would mind. After all, they did share just about everything. And why would Steve go through all the trouble of building such a complex machine, if they couldn't have any fun with it.

Personally, Debbie was getting very turned on by this situation. Without thinking about the potential consequences for her actions, Debbie aimed the shrink ray at her sleeping hubby and pulled the trigger. Her husband dwindled down quickly until he was swallowed up by the blankets.

"Oh shit," Debbie whispered to herself, and quickly pulled the blankets back, searching for her husband's small body. She smiled as she found him, about 1 inch tall. "Oh baby, you're so small now," Debbie said to herself with a quiet laugh.

If she wasn't turned on before, the feeling of holding her shrunken, sleeping husband in the palm of her hand was starting to drive Debbie crazy. Debbie hopped into bed and lowered Steve down to her vagina. After rubbing Steve against her pussy several times, Debbie started to moan.

She did not want to do to much to her husband while he was asleep, as she was afraid she would hurt him. What she decided to do was let Steve sleep on her vaginal lips tonight and would play with him more tomorrow.

Debbie started to drift off to sleep, with her tiny husband asleep on her crotch. What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Steve wakes up, dazed and confused

2. Debbie masturbates in her sleep

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2465865-From-husband-to-toy