*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Patience
  2. A tingling sensation
  3. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451908-Patience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Her flat chest was still the same  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Patience

    by: Komfy Kat
Her face fell and her shoulders slumped. After how strange she'd been feeling in her chest she had been getting hopeful that maybe her brother's stories were real. That the statue would in fact grant her wish. However, as she looked at her chest there was no denying that she was as flat as ever.

Her chest felt strange. Now, she felt a deep, inexplicable longing for food. She wanted to eat, and eat, and eat some more. Her eyes strayed to the clock on her wall. “Almost eight.” I can’t wait any longer. She quickly pulled on her shirt and made her way down to the kitchen.

Kat opened the fridge and felt her mouth watering as she glanced at the food inside. She was starving, and she knew that there would be something to eat in here. Her mother always made sure there was plenty of dinner to be had when Kat and Nathan went on their adventures. She'd make large meals and put them in the fridge so that the two siblings could eat whenever they got home.

Kat's eyes went wide as she spotted it. A large container of lasagna. Her stomach let out a loud growl as she pulled it out of the fridge and began piling lasagna onto a plate. She was ravenous. She could hardly wait for it to finish reheating in the microwave. She quickly grabbed a glass and filled it up with milk, gulping it down as quickly as she could. She then grabbed a fork and took a large bite of lasagna. The sauciness and the meaty texture of the cheese mingled with her childhood memories as she quickly devoured the food.

Kat leaned back in her chair as she looked at the empty plate on the table. She patted her stomach, listening to it echo like a drum as her stuffed stomach made her skin feel tight. However, as she glanced down at herself, something seemed different. Something that couldn't be possible.

Kat rushed up to her room and stripped her shirt off as she raced towards the mirror in the corner of her room, her stomach letting out a little growl of hunger. Her head began swimming as her hands darted to her chest. She almost screamed and she could feel her heart beating rapidly. It wasn't possible. But there it was.

After her large meal, her breasts were looking ever so slightly larger. Her nipples a little puffier and her areola a bit larger. She tried to run her fingers over the growing mound of her breasts. It felt amazing.

Kat was confused and curious at the same time. The tingling wasn't fading like it should. She sucked in her breath and tried to think about anything else.

"Maybe it’s baby fat," Kat said to herself as she arched her back and glanced down at her chest.

They were no more than mosquito bites, but they were bigger than they'd been. She'd always had a boy's chest, and she'd always been very self conscious about it, but maybe now she was actually starting to developed. Though how could it happen so quickly unless...

She thought about how hungry she'd been that night and how it wasn't until after she'd eaten a large meal that her breasts had swollen ever so slightly. Plus she couldn't deny that she was starting to feel hungry again. Could it be? Had the statue done something to her that made the food she ate grow her breasts?

It wasn't like all the food had gone to her chest, but she didn't even know if that was what had caused it. Her mind began racing with fantasies as she imagined what else would happen if she ate more food. She thought about how her breasts would likely gain more and more weight if she ate more until one day she would have the biggest boobs in school.

She imagined the boys being more reluctant to say something rude to her if she had a growing chest. She imagined how girls would be jealous of her that she'd been gifted with an amazing chest.

Kat ran her hands over the sides of her breasts. She was amazed by how they felt. She wondered if she should experiment with it. She wondered if there was something wrong with her. She bit her lip trying to decide what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Get some food to confirm her experiment

*Noteb*
2. Go to bed and figure it out in the morning

*Noteb*
3. Try to ignore it

*Noteb*
4. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451908-Patience