*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katherine & Dani
  2. Obsessed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148522-Cimorelli-Obsessions/cid/2450886-Katherine--Dani
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2148522
What happens when the band ends?
This choice: Katherine & Dani  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Katherine & Dani

    by: tiger17796
Dani was sitting on the living room couch where an array of food, mostly desserts, was set out just for her.

She had her own personal maid with Amy cleaning the empty pans and personal cook with Katherine cooking like a mad woman.

Her life would have been heaven if it wasn't for one thing, Lauren.

Dani slightly looked up her neck fat pinching together as she pictured what her once closest sister was doing.

Probably staring at her wall like the mentally ill person she is. Dani's blunt thoughts told her and she missed Lauren.

Dani stopped thinking about her older sister and focused back on herself.

She seemed to other's dead set on being immobile as quickly as possible but only food and one other person in her life could make her happy and since the other person is Lauren food is the only one there for her.

She took another bite of the snicker doodle, which was practically the whole cookie that Katherine had made.

Crumbs fell into her cleavage and rolls but she didn't care she was only growing there was room for a lot more.

And by growing Dani meant in weight not height.

She weighed about 500 pounds it being very apparent in the change of her once bony features to squishy.

Anywhere a person poked on Dani they would have felt at least an inch or two of fat before bone.

Her face was the shape of a sphere not having visible cheekbones anymore.

She didn't have a neck it being swallowed by her fourth chin.

Her arms had rolls on them where an elbow and wrist should have been.

Her fingers couldn't type her phone and most of the time they were filled with food so it didn't matter.

Her cleavage was the size of two volleyballs and since she had none before it was a big change.

Her stomach, when not taut, had three massive rolls that her hand could be lost into. One was right under her cleavage, the other right in the middle of her stomach, and the last one at the bottom.

As a skinny girls definition of rolls she probably had ten plus. The little ones were just barely noticeable compared to the three large ones.

Her stomach was starting to droop over her knees not that anyone would know that they were knees.

She was in a straddling position to make room for her bulky belly but her thighs taught her belly always squishing it.

It would take five people to get their hands around my thighs.

Just like with her arms her leg fat also hid their joints.

The most noticeable part was her butt though. When sitting she gained about a foot of height and her legs were slightly off the ground.

If she walked, which was a very slow waddle, it would jiggle with every step and hit the back of her thighs while waddling.

Katherine's comfort food was because she couldn't figure out what else to put her energy into.

She would write but that just reminded her of the band and unlike Lauren she didn't want to engulf herself in it.

She was happy Dani was eating it and not worried about her ginormous size but her other sister, Lauren's.

Lauren had been MIA for the year but Katherine happened to catch a glimpse here and there and Lauren was dying.

She was starving herself, purposely or not, she was still not eating.

Katherine was determined to fix her sister but her sister was determined and determined in shutting people out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Katherine wins

*Noteb*
2. Lauren wins

*Noteb*
3. A trip to the hospital

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tiger17796 (UN: tiger17796 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tiger17796 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148522-Cimorelli-Obsessions/cid/2450886-Katherine--Dani