*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2568306-Irony-Can-Be-Pretty-Ironic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2146472
A demon grants you the power to shrink and transform, because you suck.
This choice: A teacher finds you in the bathroom before you can do anything!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Irony Can Be Pretty Ironic

    by: Joe Random
You hear the door open, and turn, expecting to see another girl your...uh..."age." But instead, a rather pretty teacher, about your real age, is checking the bathrooms.

"Hello, do you have a hall...." she asks, and then stops. And blinks.

"I don't have a hall pass, I'm sorry, I'll get back to...."

"What in hell?"

The woman keeps staring at you. You look back at her face, and suddenly, yours breaks into a wide grin.

You haven't seen Julie Smith in at least eight years, but this is her. You knew she'd gone into teaching, but you had no idea she was teaching here. What were the odds?

Well, given that you're working with demonic powers...probably pretty good. But you don't dwell on that. Instead you think about what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe Random (UN: joerandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2146472-The-Power/cid/2568306-Irony-Can-Be-Pretty-Ironic