*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/KCDSWL869-Pinkie-Pies-Cake
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She was confused, and sits down onto you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Pinkie Pie's Cake

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Your mouth was open as you see Pinkie Pie, the only friend you have got in this school, and who admittedly did force her friendship onto you. Now she was a giantess, all because you ate that stupid Shrinking Cupcake! You need to get her attention, you need to get her to look down and actually notice you.

"Where did my best friend go?" She questioned. Wow best friend already, you should be honoured.

You were about to yell out to Pinkie Pie, but just in time she stood over your chair. And you were able to peek directly up her skirt. Staring into her bright blue panties with little balloons on them. All sense of thought seemed to have left you while Pinkie was standing over you, just lost in thought.

Which was the problem, because Pinkie Pie moved over to the seat, to sit down!

Her butt started to descend down to you, and it was only at the end of it did you perk up and realize you were about to be sat on by her!

And she didn't only have Cake, Pinkie Pie had the whole darn bakery! Her panties pushed into you, as you swallowed whole by her cheeks. It wasn't that bad honestly, but it's not like you could move under her ass. She easily held you down, and she didn't notice!

She did notice your clothes though. "Huh?" She lifted one side of her butt and pulled out your pants and your shirt, holding them as she sat back down. Trampling you under her ass once again, as you couldn't move, her butt was just too large!

"Weird." Pinkie Pie said. "His clothes are here, even his underwear. But he needs these, he would be all naked right now!" Pinkie said. "He's naked right now running through the school?"

You were not, you were naked and trapped under her butt! You need Pinkie Pie to feel you, so you keep struggling around. This time you did manage a wiggle, and this should get her attention.

"I sat on a buggie?" The pink girl questioned. "Hihi, sorry little buggie but I'm in the middle of an investigation, you are going to have to just wait!" You weren't a bug, you were the guy she was looking for! You give out a sigh to Pinkie Pie, as you keep struggling around and trying to get her to actually check.

But jokes on you, Pinkie Pie liked that. It made her giggle. She wondered some more, before she found a clue. "He ate one of my Shrinking Cupcakes!" She lifted it up from the ground, holding it. She made it with magic and thought it would be super fun to be tiny in giant houses and stuff. Her friends didn't seem to agree, and weren't up for a tiny advantage though. Pinkie Pie kept them but... she didn't expect it to be eaten.

"So, (Your Name) is missing his clothes, he took a bite out of the shrinking cupcake... and there's a bug underneath my butt, where he was sitting? "Oh yeah, it's all coming together."

She pondered and thought about it, using all the clues that she had. All the time while the little buggie wiggled under her butt, making her giggle.

It took Pinkie Pie an embarrassing amount of time to actually piece it together, but once she did. She let out a huge gasp. "(Your Name)!!!! You are the bug!" She jumped up from the seat, freeing you at last. Turning around, she saw you there and gushed. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" She was very excited. While you were recovering from the butt. She grabbed you within her fingers as Pinkie raised you up, jumping around in an excited manner and... thank god she had a good grip on you.

"You are so cute, a-and... oh my gosh! You are so tiny!"

"I-I can tell! You sat on me Pinkie!" You shout as she smiled innocently. Can't be too mad, she didn't know you were you. "Why am I small, why have you got a Shrinking Cupcake."

"Well~ I wanted to shrink with my friends cause I thought it would be fun, but they weren't really happy about it, so I just kept them a-"

"No like... how have you got Shrinking Cupcakes."

"Oh, magic." She said as it was like... the most casual thing in the world to her.

"What, magic isn't real... is it?"

"It is~" She giggled as you give out a sigh.

"Fine, whatever." You say to her. "You have a growth cupcake or something?"

"Nope." She said simply, as you learned that. Eyes wide as you were stunned at what you were hearing.

"You made a shrinking one, but not a growth! Does it like... wear off?"

"Dunno." She said as you were in disbelief. "But don't worry, I'll look after you, and I'll make a Growth Cupcake for you... you know, once I figure out how!" She was smiling wide and... you groan.

"My first friend at this school, and she has shrunken me down."

"Come on, this is going to be fun! We are going to play so much! Can I look after you while you are tiny?" You were feeling nervous and worried but... you nod.

"Sure, I'm going to need someone else to take care of me." She giggled.

"Yeah cause you are so small, and weak, and helpless, and cute, and pathetic even."

"Pinkie!" She was pretty harsh with that.

"What, I called you cute!?" She shouted almost like that made up for it. Looking at Pinkie Pie, you give out a sigh to her.

"Yeah... whatever just make sure to care for me and... hopefully I'll grow soon."

"Hopefully not, I got a cute little friend!" The pink girl smiled. Suddenly, the bell went. "Oh right, I got to go to class,"

"A-And I guess I'm skipping." You admit to her, but she was even more excited right now.

You have the following choices:

1. She puts you in her boobs

*Noteb*
2. She brings you to her skirt!

*Noteb*
3. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/KCDSWL869-Pinkie-Pies-Cake