*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3471927-She-Will-Keep-You-In-Her-Shoes-For-Now
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She will keep you in her shoes for now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

She Will Keep You In Her Shoes For Now

    by: Ahab
“Just one question little guy… You don’t seem to mind the smell of my feet, right?”

You shook your head earnestly, excited to hear what she had in mind.

“-‘Kay good! I know the perfect place for you to take a nap in that case…”

Riko brought her hand down to her nightstand, tilting it and letting you tumble out of her big palm. She then turned around and bent over, reaching towards the floor near her bed.

As she stood up and turned back towards the nightstand, you saw her holding her right shoe with her sock still poking out of the top. Your heart started pounding excitedly when she yanked the knee-high sock out of her shoe and dangled it playfully over your head for a moment, before dropping it directly beside you. The giantess’s stocking absolutely dwarfed you in size and you couldn’t help but think about how easily her foot and her calf normally filled these out. You also noticed their smell and the dirt clinging to the bottom of her sock around the toes and her sole, wondering when the last time they were washed was.

Her fingers that had been clutching the sock then outstretched towards you, plucking you off her bedstand and up into the air.

She pinched you gently between her thumb and forefinger as her opposite hand brought the shoe below you. You saw from above that the shoe was a bright shiny teal with a large strap that went over the top of her foot. It had a rounded toe section that was closed, more than roomy enough to hide someone your size.

“I’ve decided to hide you in my shoes for now. They shouldn’t smell too bad, but sorry about the odor in advance…” she said sheepishly, dropping you into her shoe as she trailed off.

The fall was only a couple of inches, but it still disoriented you a little. As you picked yourself up and looked from a worm’s eye view inside of her shoe though it was everything you had hoped for. You stood on the huge darkened imprint of her heel and looked downwards to her toe section; every contour of her right foot was perfectly pressed into her dingy white insole. It certainly smelled strongly of her feet, but that pungent odor was incredibly pleasant to you as you imagined her sole and her toes rubbing into this insole all day and working up a sweat. It was her sweat that absorbed into the shoes after weeks and months that gave them this odor.

Looking back up you saw Riko smiling down at you from beyond the entrance of her shoe before her face was obscured by the giant knee-high sock that she was dangling above the entrance. The shoe suddenly tilted forward, and you quickly tumbled downwards to the toe section of her shoe.

Coming to a stop against her shoe’s rounded toe you saw her sock being shoved in fast behind you. The fabric of her slightly dirty sock rubbed loudly against the lining of her shoe before it quickly blocked out all light and left you in pitch black.

“Sleep tight little guy~! You’ll be safe and sound for now in there.” She dropped her shoe back beside their opposite, rattling you quite a bit inside as it struck the floor but not doing any real harm to you.

Now that she was done playing with her little friend, that meant she unfortunately had to start on her homework. She stared down at her shoe that was housing her tiny pal and couldn’t help feeling a tad bit envious of them. Being big like her meant having big responsibilities and for a moment she wished to be like you, minus the part about being smaller than her toes.

You could feel the floor trembling outside as she walked away. From your position you were very sensitive to how the hardwood floor shuddered each time her huge feet slapped the ground, feeling each beat she made as she walked around. Your tiny body collapsed in the large smooth divot where her big toe usually rested most of the day, you were unbelievably infatuated with the inside of her shoes. Being this small was all you wanted after all, reduced to a little girl’s plaything, and trapped inside of her shoes on the floor of her bedroom. The sweet and sour smell inside of her shoes and the thunder of her distant footfalls both quickly lulled you to sleep.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ahab (UN: biodork1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3471927-She-Will-Keep-You-In-Her-Shoes-For-Now