*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2839435-Found-By-Sticks
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Heard your voice and noticed you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #41

Found By Sticks

    by: Dupala
Despite your pleas the giant foot continued to lower down, seeing as the badger apparently didn't appear to have noticed you speaking you tried to hastily move away from where the foot was going to land. You must not have any luck that day because you tripped before you were able to move a noticeable distance away from where you were now. Seeing as your attempt to get away from the impact from the foot looming above you had failed you closed your eyes and braced yourself for the impact. You heard a soft thump as the giant badger girl's foot touched the ground, the excruciating pain you thought you were going to feel being crushed underfoot didn't come at all. You opened your eyes to see the giant foot had landed right next to you instead of on you, before you were able to cheer your good fortune to avoid being stepped on you heard the badger girl speak.


"What was that noise, who's there" she said while looking around her room. So she had heard you earlier! "Down here, I'm down here" you shouted to the badger girl. You saw as she glanced down and her eyes widened in surprise when she finally noticed you. "How you'd get in my room, did the government send you to spy on me" the badger girl said accusingly.


As you watched her eyes narrowing in suspicion you had realized who this girl was, she was Sticks the badger. "No they didn't send to spy on you, I don't even know how I got here" you said to Sticks trying to allay her suspicion. You knew she was a bit nutty and had to think of something quick before she started making her own assumptions. Hopefully the truth would be enough for you. "I likely story" Sticks said while bending down to pick you up. You were brought close to her eyes as she was thoroughly examining you for anything you could use to spy on her.


You restrained yourself from yelping as Sticks started to carefully rummage through your clothes.


After several minutes of searching Sticks had finally stopped, she hadn't found anything suspicious so you might not be a government spy. "So you aren't a spy for the government, if the government didn't send you how'd you get in my room and why are you so small" Sticks said. "I don't know the answer to both of those questions, I just went to sleep and suddenly woke up tiny here" You answered. After a few seconds of judging your answer Sticks responded.

You have the following choices:

1. Sticks decided you were telling the truth.

*Noteb*
2. Sticks still didn't trust you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dupala (UN: dupala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2839435-Found-By-Sticks