*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2839298-Sticks-The-Badger
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Sure!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #40

Sticks The Badger

    by: CrazyNoisyGreatDays
You start to wake up, hearing a couple of loud noises and sounds the sounded like an earthquake was happening, with the vibrations feeling like it as well. Opening up your eyes, you see a bit of sunlight and a bit of greenery, However, everything looked so big to you. You get up, lookong around the room, seeing a roof that was bigger than normal, a turn your head and see a table that is like four times your size, and then see a pair of shoes that are also bigger than you are, and stuff like scattered objects, pans, a TV, and what looks to be a bed the looked several times bigger than you were. "Oh man..., Where am I? Is everything just so big, or am I just small? And why does everything look like a mess?" You ask yourself several questions at once, then you felt the vibrations of the ground once more, with that you notice a giant, brown badger, who you saw was wearing a brown bra and a brown skirt, who was walking around.

"Ok, where did I put my boomerang?" The giant badger said as she was checking and walking everywhere inside her home to find her boomerang. Seeing the giant badger, you try to remember something. "Who is she, I feel like i saw her before..." You think to yourself, but as you do, you see the giant girl walking towards you as searching for something, and since she wasnt looking at you on the ground, she was about to step on you. You soon snap out of your thoughts and As soon as you do, you noticing her foot lifting up and was slowly coming towards you as the badger looks around the room. "Oh no, Wait, I'm right here!" You say as the giant Badger...

You have the following choices:

1. Heard your voice and noticed you.

2. Did not notice you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazyNoisyGreatDays (UN: goldenrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2839298-Sticks-The-Badger