*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2811031-Ishilly
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #34

Ishilly

    by: anonymouz
You woke up feeling wet. And not just one part of the body. Like someone threw you to the sea while you slept. The worst part was that you couldn't swim. Never felt the need to learn how, honestly. Were you regretting it now? A bit. Not much.

The worst part about this whole situation was that you couldn't open your eyes due to the water. You were blindly flailing around trying to hold on to whatever chances of survival you had, although without much hope.

Suddenly, you felt two big, soft objects at your sides. You were between them. Feeling around, you tried to get out of their grasp, or maybe just try to get a comfortable place to die on. Sometimes you didn't know why you did the things you did.

When you heard a moan, you stopped. The reason of the shock was evident; that was the last thing you would expect to hear. Then, you could breathe fresh air again. Then, you were fished out from wherever you fell in. When your sight was cleared, you almost couldn't believe what you saw.

You were before a huge girl. Huge in the Kaiju-sized meaning. Or pretty close to that. She was quite the head-turner too, and only seemed to wear a black and white bikini. Just by that face, you recognized who she was.

Ishilly. One of the mermaids from One Piece, famous for making Sanji to have an explosive nosebleed. You were in the grasp of a kaiju-sized, busty anime mermaid who was pretty likely annoyed for being unknowingly fondled. What were the odds?

"My, my, look what I found" she said with a teasing face.
"Look, if it's for fondling you, I was just trying to find some air. Also I don't know to swim"
"If you weren't that small, I would be mad. You have some leeway, but don't get too comfortable in it"
"Warning taken. So, what now?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymouz (UN: fdnbghz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2811031-Ishilly