*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2788773-Karlie-Takes-a-Break
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She deserves a break  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Karlie Takes a Break

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
This was not what you expected would happen when you offered to help Karlie. I mean a beautiful, intelligent supermodel had asked you for her help in testing her cookies in her secret lab. I mean how did you know things would take such a turn?

Well they did and now you were shrunken to only an inch tall and now you were at the mercy of The colossal Karlie Kloss and her experiments!

She had spent the last half hour stress testing you just to see how durable you were! You were flicked, prodded, squeezed and even stepped on by this woman! Now you were hoping this was the end of her experiments and you would get to take a break...oh and maybe see if she could unshrink you!

“So are we all done with tests for now?” You also nervously.

Karlie smiles at you as she finishes writing something on her clipboard before setting it down. She crosses her endlessly long legs as she looks down at your diminutive form.

“Awww is my little Man all tuckered out? Well ok then I guess I can take a break then.” Karlie says happily.

You sigh in relief as you only now realize just how tired you are. You fall to your knees before sitting down. Meanwhile Karlie stretches her arms into the air letting out a huge yawn. As she does she stretches her legs as well...and they were heading right for you!

You panic as you see the massive tanned feet of Karlie heading right for you! There’s nothing you can do as her huge soles come down on you fast and hard! You’re pinned under the tanned flesh, you try to scream but each time you open your mouth, all you can do is taste Karlie’s foot!

“Mmmmph Kar....mmmph”. That was all you managed to get out as you slowly began to lose oxygen under the hot smoldering flesh.

Karlie meanwhile was stretching having just concluded another successful test. Strangely though she felt an odd tickling sensation under her foot. Curious Karlie lifted it and to her surprise she saw you slowly peeling off it and falling to the ground!

“Oops! Oh I am so sorry little man! I didn’t mean to step on you!” Karlie said apologetically.

On the floor you were stirring feebly. Despite the horror of suffocating beneath a giant foot, you were essentially unscathed. Sitting up you rubbed your head out of instinct. However Karlie saw this and begs to feel worried about you.

“Awww it must be scary down there on the floor where you can be stepped on at any time! Here how about you come and sit on my work bench.” Karlie cooed.

With that the giantess reached down and plucked you up between her huge manicured fingers. You could do nothing as your puny one inch body was lifted through the air, coming to a stop in front of Karlie’s massive billboard like face. The gorgeous supermodel smiled as she seemed to be eyeing you up all over.

“Hmmm well it seems you’re not injured in the slightest. That’s great news! My formula is stronger than I thought! Hmmm I wonder if the smaller someone Is, the stronger they are...ah well questions for later.” Karlie said delightfully.

You didn’t answer as the statuesque supermodel placed you down on her work bench. Once more you collapsed into your back as Karlie looked down at you lovingly. She couldn’t help but find you cute as you laid there, maybe she would make you her little boyfriend, who knows?

“Why don’t you take 5 little man, I’ve got a few things to take care of here.” Karlie said as she lifted up her clipboard and started writing away.

Dizzy due to being stepped on and lifted through the air at a high speed, you lay on the cold workbench not caring about anything other than work right now. However after a minute or two a strange smell started to fill your nostrils, an overwhelming smell. It wasn’t a bad one but it was beer powerful and was causing you a fair bit of discomfort.

Raising your head you see Karlie huge tanned feet are inches from your body! The supermodel had carelessly lifted her feet and propped them on the bench for comfort...only in her absentmindedness she forgot that a one inch tall You was right by them!

You were almost knocked silly by the scent emanating from the huge feet before you. You stand up to try and get Karlie’s attention but this only causes you to fall down! Luckily for you however the supermodel was nearly done.

“Hmmmm. Ok so you did very well in the stress tests. Although if we really wanted to get more conclusive results we might need to add more weight...maybe if I sat on you? What do you think little man?”

The colossal supermodel glanced over at you and immediately noticed you were acting strange.

“Little Man? What’s wrong?” Karlie asks.

It’s then that she notices how close her feet were to you and at this the stunning intellect burst out laughing.

“Hihihi! Oh I’m so sorry little man! I didn’t realize! Oh my feet must be too much for you to handle at that size!” Karlie laughed.

Ms Kloss then removed her feet from the bench. Smiling she reached over and held you between her fingers.

What did Karlie have in store for you next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She wants to try another experiment

2. She wants to get to know you better

*Noteb*
3. She wants you to massage her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2788773-Karlie-Takes-a-Break