*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759196-She-has-plans-for-you
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She has plans for you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #33

She has plans for you.

    by: anonymouz
"So, I don't suppose you have the means to get me back to normal size, right?"
Sharly giggled. "No"
"Well, it didn't hurt to ask. So, what now? You're gonna let me free or something?"

Sharly smiled even more. "What's the hurry? I thought you wouldn't mind staying for a bit. It's not everyday you can meet the owner of the famous Mermaid Café"
You were stunned. What was she playing at?
"Oh come on. Don't look like you don't know what I'm talking about. I noticed how you were looking at these before" she said, putting her free arm under her cleavage to prove her point.

You blushed, knowing that this would make this better.
"Usually that's something that irks me, but with you, I don't mind it as much. I wonder why?"

That wasn't the only thing that intrigued her. Since she found him, she had the need to have him close to her, to have him for herself. She could imagine him giving all sorts of pleasure. The fact that her love life didn't practically exist didn't help.

One part of the island didn't feel quite right with Arlong's sister. The other didn't like her because she didn't hate humans like her brother. Her fortune-telling skills didn't help either. Being able to only see future misfortunes was something she was glad to have left behind.

Perhaps this tiny human was what she needed to fill that particular void.

"Careful, tiny human. This fem-shark smells blood on the water. And it's delicious"

You gulped, hoping to get out of this one alive.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She tries you, to see if you're up to her expectations.

*Noteb*
2. She skips to the "fun" part.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymouz (UN: fdnbghz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759196-She-has-plans-for-you