*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2737453-Meiko-Shiraki
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #33

Meiko Shiraki.

    by: anonymouz
You were a student in the prestigious, but also infamous Hachimitsu Academy. And also, one of the few male students there. Hachimitsu Academy was a girls only school, and a strict one to boot. You heard this is were female delinquents were sent to make them proper members of society, or something like that. The thing is, this academy went co-ed recently, and you were one of the few male students there. There were other four male students, and you, in a school full of girls. Sounds idyllic, right? It's not.

You knew you were in for a rough start, but things got a lot worse when they caught the other four male students trying to peep in the girls' bathroom. They even offered you to join them, knowing that was a stupid idea. If they wanted to kick a hive full of wasps, let them. You didn't want to be stung. OF course, they were caught with their hands on the proverbial cookie jar, they were sent to the school's prison. Yes, they had a prison. You didn't envy them. But things got worse for you after that.

The girls, after knowing that the school was turning into co-ed, they knew that would attract mostly perverts. And after their suspicions were confirmed for the most part, they began to suspect/believe you were one too. At first, they began by making sure they had you at arm's length. Then the rumors appeared. Then the veiled stares of disgust and despise, and the whispered insults when they thought you couldn't hear them. And they got worse each day. You couldn't do anything about it. Retaliation would get things worse for you, and you doubted that the teachers would care. The only thing you could do is keep going forward, and wait until the final day came and you could bid this academy adieu.

But, one day all changed. You were going to your dorm, looking to keep a low profile, when, all of a sudden, your vision turned black. You woke up with a stinging pain on the back of your neck. You opened your eyes to see you weren't in your room. Where were you, anyway?
"You're finally awake. Took you long enough"
That booming voice startled you, making you look all around you for the source. And eventually, you found it.
You were astonishinly looking towards the monolithic figure of Meiko Shiraki. You knew she was tall, but now you were like an insect to her. God, what did they do to you this time? Now you were shrunk, and in the power of one of the most ruthless girls in the school. The school year couldn't end sooner.

Meiko was looking at you with a stern, yet clinical gaze, still wearing the school's uniform. One that was a few sizes too small for her frame, and seemed like it was going to burst any time, beginning with the shirt's buttons. You idly wondered if she wore that for a purpose that eluded you, or simply because they didn't have a larger size. Both of you were silent; you, waiting for whatever shady purpose they brought here for to start; her, looking at you with frozen eyes, ones that you could bet hid disgust for the perverted bug that was in front of her.
"Are you done cheking me out?"

Her question brought you out of your thoughts. "I'm just waiting for it to start." you said.
If Meiko was surprised, she didn't show it. Another while of silence later, you decided to test the waters. "What did you bring me here for? What did I do this time?"

You have the following choices:

1. Meiko explains

*Noteb*
2. Before Meiko can say anything, she's called by the USC.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anonymouz (UN: fdnbghz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2737453-Meiko-Shiraki