*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2734727-The-Mayor-Of-New-Donk-City
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #39

The Mayor Of New Donk City

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, a little bit out of it. You wouldn't say you weren't in a comfy spot, cause you were. Your not really sure where you were but it was comfy at least.

Moving around, you could see a lamp near you. A desk lamp that looked like it was giant sized to you. Which is most likely because it is. Moving around and getting up, you compare your height to it. Seeing that you were very... very small compared to it.

And this was only the start, cause as you look over even more of the desk you felt like a toy. Everything was giant around you, the lamp. the laptop, the paper work. The chair at the side of the giant desk.

You just felt insanely small at this size, but at least you can figure out where you were.

You were in an office, on a giant wooden desk. Walking around you saw that you were stuck up there, meaning you cant get down from the desk.

Moving around you look down, seeing if you had a way to scale down there, But it became clear that you didn't have a way down. Well at least you can try something. No one was in this giant office, so you try to figure stuff out.

There is a laptop, you so might as well go there. You walk over and touch the key activating as you plan to look up where you were. You were thankful to see that it wasn't password protected. Which will let you go in.

The background was a high rise city. Looking great. You waste no time as you look for the internet widget. Clicking it as you think about what to type in on the laptop. How can you locate your location.

“Uh... where am i?” You say as you type in and hit the enter button. You see an answer come in, but it didn't help you one bit. “New Donk City? Where the heck is that” You say as that us what it said where you were. You just don't understand it, you don't understand at all?

You were gonna look into it more, until you hear the door open and you jump. Quickly running around and hiding behind the laptop. Using it as a sort of shelter as you then turn.

Looking over and seeing the person who entered the door. There was one thing that wasn't in debate, she was beautiful.

She looked like she was in her late twenties, early thirties. She had full brown hair, that looked like it is taken care well of.

She was dressed all in red, a red business suit that looked really good on her. Red heels and even red makeup. She even had a red hat on, which was something to notice.

She walked in and put her hat on the rack, walking in as you can see she had a cell phone. She talked into it as she got comfortable

“No, the ceremony was a success. And with Mario stopping Bowser, we have nothing to worry about. Yes your men can calm down” She said with a giggle “Okay, see you later commissioner” She said as she then hanged up the phone as she jus relaxed.

It has been a busy week for Pauline, a very busy week. Starting with Mario and his shenanigans, and then dealing with the festival and finally the aftermath of Bowser and his problems.

Right now she was over it, and ready to turn in. Although she would hardly get a break, as she still has to work. No rest for the Mayor, that was for sure.

She only came up to the office, as she was going to sort things out. Her emails and such.

You watch as the giant beauty went over and sorted her things out in the room. Putting her paper’s in order and what she needs for next time she was in the office. The sun was going down, so she needed to finish quickly.

Going over to her laptop, you watch as she comes closer and closer. The giant woman scaring you a lot as you freak out. You look around left and right, trying to find where you can go. With her so close to you, your done for!

You don't know if you want to get her attention or not, you haven't thought that far a lot. You were very afraid about this and you don't have time to think.

For Pauline, she moved over and sat down onto the seat. Looking over her laptop as she was a bit confused. Not only is it open and on, but what was typed in confused her. “Where am i?” Why would someone type that in, and who typed in.

She was going to investigate this, but first she had to do her emails. She was a busy woman after all.

Getting to work and typing as you were behind the laptop. What should you do? Should you reveal yourself to her. You don't know her, and she seems important. She didn't seem to know you were on her desk, cause if she did she would be looking for you.

This made you think that she doesn't know your small, but she would have to know you were there. After all you typed in her laptop.

You probably should go and reveal yourself, that would most likely be better then her finding you. You just need to walk out and show yourself. Cant be that bad, or at least that is what your thinking.

At the same time, you cant help but have that worry within yourself. What if she is actually evil. Chances are she really isn’t but you can’t help but have that fear within you.

As she finished her emails, sending the last one she was thinking about what she was going to do. To understand why ‘Where Am I?’ was typed in on her laptop

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She checks and finds you

*Noteb*
2. She assumes it was a hacker

3. You reveal yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2734727-The-Mayor-Of-New-Donk-City