*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Siren's Toy
  2. The Siren Maya
  3. Maya from Borderlands?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2719580-Sirens-Toy
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You know... A siren would have good uses for a tiny man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

Siren's Toy

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses

"You know a Siren could have many uses for a man your size" Maya said with a bit of a flirty tone. Something that threw you off. You were right now being held and dangled by her.

"What?" You replied simply to her. Ava listening in as she watched Maya talk to you.

As much as Maya wanted to fill you in on exactly what she meant. Ava was here and she needed to keep it quiet. "I'll tell you later. For now, just have fun in there"

Her blue lips turned into a smirk as she said this. Then without any hesitation she brought to her chest and pushed you in. Due to the nature of her clothes. Her cleavage although slightly was exposed. Which let her stick you right in. Her fingers guiding your body in as you sunk down. She even pushed your head under in between her glorious mounds. When she pulled her hand back you were entirely in between her breasts and not able to see the outside of world. But this also means no one can see you.

"Wow Maya" Ava spoke up "Did you really just do that!"

She looked at her apprentice and smiled "Good find Ava. Now lets to back to the other monks before they notice we left"

The two giant girls then went and did their duties. While you. You were stuck in quite the situation. Being wedged in between these fictional girl's tatas. Although you suppose she isn't fictional anymore. She is very real.

As well as her tits. They were holding you, if not pushing your body into itself. It was hard to believe they were so big! Or it was just the fact that you were so small. Regardless the reason, you quickly figured out that you were stuck in between for the long haul.

So you move around. Well around as much as you can. Just getting into a comfortable laying position. It was the best you can do inside the Siren's pieces.

The day went on, and you barely register the time has past. How could you. It wasn't like you had a clock in there. So as the time passed you just rested.

Until of course Maya wanted you out. It was so sudden. Movements and then two fingers. Fishing in and grabbing you out. They were holding your shoulders to easily pull you off. Hurt like hell though. As she pulled you out, you found your body being a bit more free as you then look at her face. She was smiling at you, a beautiful smile.

Moving around and looking around, you notice you were in her room. A room with not much room, not much decor and not much anything. It was dark outside and the windowsill let you see part of the night sky of Athenas. She was leaning on her bed right now, and she moved you down onto the bed. Letting you rest there as she grabbed something.

Now being free for the first time you were here, you move around and stretch. You even consider running for a second but decide against it. You can trust Maya, that is for sure.

“Here” She said as she dropped berries down in front of you. Dropping them right onto the bed as you look at them “They grow only here in Athenas. Don't worry you can eat them, and then we can start” She said as you couldn't help but question.

“Start what?”

“Just eat” She said wanting to keep it a surprise. You didn't want to pry where you didn't have to so you just ate. Eating the food right then and there as you swallow. Of course you did just little pecks to them over and over again. But still it filled your stomach so your okay with that. They also tasted pretty good too.

After you finished, Maya grabbed them and moved them off the bed. Placing them to the side as she stretched her limbs. “Well, now that you have eaten and got your energy back. I think it is time for us to finally start. And with that, she revealed what she was planning. Not with words, but with actions. She moved her hands down onto you. Grabbing you and lifting you up into her palm. It was so weird how easy she could manhandle you.

Wasn't as weird as what was going to happen next. She pushed her lips forward and drove you into them! Pushing you far and hard into them as you got coated with blue lipgloss. It was all over you and her lips didn't hold back either. She pushed your head to her palm and held nothing back. You didn't try to fight them off, as you were just so shocked.

After a while she did pull back and looked at you against the wall that was her hand. “Well do you want an explanation” She said still cool as a cucumber.

“I think i need one” You say simply to her.

“Listen, i know your not gonna say no to me. Since I'm a Siren and... well hot” She said showing that shoe knew who she was. She lowered her hood “And your lucky enough for me to like you. In fact lets just say that tonight, will be the luckiest night in your life”

“D-Do i have a choice?” You say to her figuring you should get that answer.

“Hm... No. But lets be honest, what would your choice be if you did?” She said with a happy tune.

Looking over her body “Yeah... your right” You say to her as you pretty much just agreed to this. The more you thought about the more magical the moment came. A giant alien siren warrior, from one of your favourite games, wants to bed with you.

It was something that anyone would be stunned with.

Maya smirked seeing you were on board, smiling widely as she then ___________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kissed you passionately again

2. Stripped both of you

*Noteb*
3. Just shoved you in her pants

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2719580-Sirens-Toy