*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2719007-The-Siren-Maya
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Sure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #50

The Siren Maya

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Perhaps the weirdest way you've ever woken up. You were just laying there, sleeping of pretty women and delicious snacks, when all of a sudden you felt yourself get smothered. Something tight on your face as it woke you up instantly. You got up and started to move around, but whatever had you was holding you in a odd position. You were pretty much being held as a ball right now. Whatever had you, had you all around grabbing every part of your body as it held you. You pull your face back thankfully being able to breath again.

You then try to thrash around over and over again, breaking out of the grip of whatever had you. That only got it to hold you even tighter. Which got you to stop your moving, and as soon as that happened the grip stopped. Almost like that was a warning to tell you to stop moving.

This got you to think about what had you. It was not a person, and it didn't seem like an animal. Whatever had you was moving around a lot. Almost like it was carrying you. That doesn't make sense though. None of this does unless your getting kidnapped by a smart giant boa constrictor.

“Ava!” A voice said getting you and the thing holding you to stop. The voice came from above, was female and was loud. It had a bit of a strict tone about it.

“Yes Maya?” A second voice saying, this one sounding a lot younger. Hearing these voices, and more importantly the names. Got you thinking. It must of been just a coincidence. Right?

“What did you take?” Maya said instantly. Ava jumping back a bit.

“I didn't take anything”

“Ava, i saw you. And then you tried to casually walk out. Did you think i wouldn't?” The voice said.

“I didn't take anything Maya! I swear! Why would i? What would those Monks have that i would want?”

Okay, now its becoming more then a coincidence. Monks? Ava being a bit of a thief? Everything is pointing to it.

“If you really got nothing, then what is in that clenched hand right there?” Maya said as Ava jerked a bit. You felt it in the thing holding you.

“Uh...” Ava said not having a quick answer for this one.

“Show me what you took, we can put it back and i don't have to tell the monks” Maya said as she was showing that she was on the young girls side.

There was a bit of silence before Ava answered “Fine... just... i had to grab him” Ava then lifted her hand and you finally felt the thing around you move apart. The fingers spreading as you were on a palm.


Looking around, you saw an alien planet. Wooden building and two giant woman looking at you.

The girl holding you Ava, having a hood on over her dark blue hair and was about twelve to thirteen.

While the woman who was looking at you, had a hood on with her long flowing blue hair. She had tattoo’s on one side of her body. And she was absolutely beautiful.

“Maya” You say to yourself, not hiding anything as it was confirmed. Your in Borderlands! Not only the games but in the universe! Your on Athena and with these two girls!

For some reason your small, but you can overlook that part.

“He... he knows your name” Ava said a bit shocked as she was holding you. You could of just revealed something bad, but Maya was quick.

“Im a Vault Hunter And A Siren. Of course she knows my name” She said back simply. She then leaned forward to you. her face coming closer “Wow, he is so small. Like I've seen Infant Skag’s bigger then him”

“I saw him in the temple. He was just sleeping there so i took him” Ava admitted “I was just gonna take him to my room, honest”

“And then what” Maya said smirking, wondering what she saved you from. “You got a name tiny guy”

“Uh (Your Name). And...” You trailed off as you looked at her. It was nice to see her face, nice to see her right now.

“And... You got an explanation on why your on Athena?”

“Um... No” You said simply to her as that was all you got and could give.

“Well” Maya said “Its okay. At least i stopped you before Ava here could get you” She then stood back up “We should get him a home and set him up. Since he is so small that shouldn't be hard

“Wait Maya!” Ava said “Are you just gonna believe this guy isn't like a shrunken Maliwan guy. Here to hurt the Siren!” Ava said.

“Yeah cause that would make sense my size” You say to her as the little girl didn't like the talk.

The casual Maya though calmed her down “Look you want to be a Vault Hunter Ava, heres a lesson you got to learn. Sometimes you don't need answers. This Universe is weird, and weird things happen” Maya said as you suppose that was a good lesson. “Plus if he needs help. We should give it to him. At that size you and i both know that he needs our help”

“So we help him. Right Maya. Understood” Ava said nodding her head. Looking up to Maya a lot she trusts her more then anyone else.

“So... whats happening to me?” You say as you were a bit tuned out at the moment. Wanting to know.

“Ill hold on to you” Maya said as she plucked you from her apprentices hand. Holding you right up as she smirked “Hm... Light”

“What are you gonna do with him? I mean i was going to... nothing never mind” Ava said as you looked at her. If she was ashamed to admit it then it probably wasn't good.

Maya looked at her, and then smirked at you. “_____________”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2719007-The-Siren-Maya