*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2609688-Aspect-of-Twilight
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Aspect of Twilight

    by: Ponymon
You woke up in a drowsy state, feeling unusually sick and weak. Try as you might you cannot remember what happened before you fell asleep. You wracked your brain, trying to remember what happened before. After a lot of effort you finally remember one thing, you hadn’t gone to sleep willingly. You recall that you had suddenly found yourself in a new place that you definitely weren't familiar with. The feeling of being bowled over by something, despite staying on your feet, and a sense of drowsiness was the last thing you recall before waking up here.

“Oh-oh, you’re awake now!” You hear a very peppy and bubbly voice exclaim behind. And by exclaim, you meant boom. Your head pounded at unbelievable volume of the voice and you covered your ears trying to block it out.

Without warning the ground below you seemed to give away and you were sent into a free fall. Thankfully, the fall was short and you landed on a soft and plush surface. Unwilling to open your eyes, you reach out with your hands and feel around yourself. As far as you can tell, the whole area around you seems to be made of the soft material you just landed on. You open your eyes and manage to get a quick look at the landscape, which instantly blew your mind.

You were laying on some kind of smooth peachy plateau and in the horizon you can see a small hill. But the sky was what shocked you the most. It was filled with all kinds of colors and seemed to have bits of land floating on thin air! You rub your eyes and take another look, but still see the same sight. The place you ended up at before was unfamiliar but this new location was other worldly!

Without warning, you feel something pinch the back of your shirt and your lifted up into the air with a yelp. Quickly, your whipped around to face whatever had picked you up, and she was not what you expected. Before you was what appeared to be a young girl, likely barely in her teens. Her mismatched purple and blue eyes bore into your body and an eager smile rested on her lips. "Hi, hello... hey." She greeted you, gradually taking notice of your shocked face. She brushed some her of hair behind her ear and sighed. "Why do mortals always react like this?"

Meanwhile, you're mind was still struggling to comprehend the situation you were currently in. So not only had you been transported to somewhere other than your home, but now you had also been taken to somewhere even stranger than the first place. And to top it off, you were also resting in the hands of what was apparently a preteen with some ability to teleport things?

"I-is this reality?" You ponder aloud.

The gigantic girl seemed to perk up a little, "Well, around here there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top... Nevermind, just kidding, but not really.." She quickly explains and takes back.

Unable to focus any longer, you give up on trying to understand everything about your situation. For now you'll focus on one thing at a time. "Just... who are you?" You ask the gigantic girl.

The girl smiled and gestured to herself dramatically. "I am called Zoe, a herald of the gods and aspect of fun! And I have some plans for you little mortal guy."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's going to help.

2. She's looking for some fun.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ponymon (UN: pokefan2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2609688-Aspect-of-Twilight