*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2555036-Nia
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Nia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #45

Nia

    by: Unknown
Everything was hazy and dark. The fog was so thick that not only couldn’t you see a few feet in front of you, it almost didn’t feel like a mass of gas and vapor at all. Almost thick enough for you to swim through. You had no clue where you even were, or how you got in this position, but right now your primary concern was finding your way to any form of civilization before something happens to you in this blinding unknown.

As you tried to stumble around, taking extra caution with every step you took due to the non-existent visibility, you thought you briefly saw a massive shadow moving though the fog. It was so brief that you assumed you were just seeing things. Well... you certainly hoped you were seeing things. Before long the clouds seemed to get even thicker and your body felt oddly weightless. The clouds were actually pushing your body up, as if you were wading through a body of water. It was both an amazing and terrifying experience for you. However you soon had another reason to be afraid as you suddenly heard a confused gasp nearby. You didn’t see what the source of the voice was, but it was loud and seemed to come from above you. Before you knew it something massive wrapped around you and grabbed you tightly. And just like that you were in complete darkness in some gigantic monsters hand. You whimpered a bit thinking this is how you die and eventually pass out from the stress and fear.

Several hours later you awakened, still among the living much to your surprise. You noticed it was much warmer than it was earlier. As your eyes adjusted you saw you were indoors somewhere. Someone must have rescued you from that gargantuan beast. Or so you thought until your vision finally cleared up. You could only stare in complete and utter disbelief at what surrounded you. It looked like an ordinary room, probably in a wooden cabin of some sort. But everything was gigantic. Could it be that that massive creature who grabbed you actually lived in a place like this? Were you shrunken? Did you somehow end up in a world of titans?

Whatever the case you soon saw the “beast” from before examining a crystal nearby. She was clad in yellow and looked almost human, save for the fact that she had two large cat-like ears. You didn’t know what to make of her, but the fact that you were alive and unharmed seemed like a good sign. Granted there was still no telling of her intentions right now. “Aww damn it!” She exclaimed in what you thought sounded like a welsh accent. Tossing the crystal aside she looked back to the table you were on an noticed you were finally up. As she approached you noticed...

You have the following choices:

1. You recognized Nia from the game

2. You have no clue who this is

*Noteb*
3. Someone else appears

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2555036-Nia