*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2546231-Gwenpool
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Gimme Gwen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Gwenpool

    by: Unknown
What started as a lazy Wednesday afternoon reading a couple comic books you just bought would soon take a turn for the crazy and unbelievable. As you were halfway finished one of the books you started to doze off with your face against the the open page of the book. Eventually you were awakened by a powerful booming sound and the accompanying tremors. You jumped awake, started by the sudden impact. If felt so powerful and so near. What the hell was it? An earthquake? A bomb? A bomb exploding at the same time as an earthquake? You were so distracted by the initial shock that you soon realized that you missed something even bigger. Quite literally much much bigger. Not only were you no longer in the room where you fell asleep reading in, wherever you were was utterly gigantic. The furniture looked like buildings. The walls seemed to stretch up endlessly. Everything was surreal.

Then another loud thud hit. Jumping a little from the shock, you looked towards the source and stared, eyes wide open in disbelief. There towering over you, stood a girl. A girl you recognized, though not someone you've ever met. And for good reason. This was a fictional character. And yet, there was no mistaking her. That white and pink costume which bore a resemblance to another fictional character's costume. The long legs exposed by her costume's lack of pants. The blue eyes and blonde hair with pink highlights. You were inside the world of Marvel comics, and besides that you were standing before none other than Gwendolyn Poole, better known as the Unbelievable Gwenpool. Granted she was much bigger in person than she was on the pages of her books.

You just stood there trying to get over the shock of this revelation. You were somehow transported to a fictional universe with magic, aliens, and superhumans. You ended up there at roughly the size of a mouse or whatever. And you ended up inside the room of... possibly the best person to approach with this sort of problem. Maybe. On one hand Gwen was in the exact same boat as you, minus the shrinking bit. She was also a girl from the real world who somehow ended up being pulled into the comic universe. At the very least she's the one person in this universe who is likely to immediately believe your story. And she seemed nice enough that she'd probably help you or at least keep you safe. On the other hand, you remember that Gwen sometimes has issues with impulse control and thinking things through. Not to mention the fact that she occasionally takes advantage of the supposed fictional nature of the world to have a little fun. Still you were pretty confident that she would try to help, though her reckless, carefree nature does raise the question if you wanted her help.

Soon the tremors got stronger. Looking up, you saw an exhausted looking Gwen approaching your position. You weren't sure if she saw you or not, but as you looked around, you realized a possible alternative. You spent all this time taking in the room and Gwen that you failed to notice that you were currently...

You have the following choices:

1. On a chair

*Noteb*
2. In a slipper

3. on a towel. Gwen's about to take a bath

*Noteb*
4. Nothing, She definitely sees you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2546231-Gwenpool