*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2545149-Witchy-Simones-Boom
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Witchy Simone's Boom!!

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up to the sound of a loud explosion. Happening not that far as you jump up in fear. Did a bomb drop near you or something as it scared you beyond belief. You look around you but only get caught in a cloud of smoke around you. You start coughing as the smoke gets in your mouth. “What the heck just happened?”

“Wait who's there?” A voice said to you. It was female and sounded above you.

“What the, Who's there and why are you in my room!” You shout as you couldn't see.

“Your room!” The female voice said. “Were in my place you Mook” She sounds like she's from New York or New Jersey

“Im pretty sure this is my room. After all i woke up here” You say to her.

“Hold on I'm getting the smoke out of here so we can talks” She said as you hear a window open.

“Fine and then you'll see its my home” You say as the smoke went through the window. When it was all gone you realised something. “This is not my home” The place around you looked like... well.... it looked like shit. Dirty, Dark, Messy and Garbage all around you know you wouldn't leave just lying around. Not only that but this place was gigantic, you were nothing but a small toy compared to everything in the room. You suddenly hear booming steps behind you as you turn around. They're your met with the girl who you were just arguing with before. But the difference in size is astonishing. Considering that her size matched the house, its safe to say that he was right and this was her home.

The girl was instantly recognisable. From her blue and yellow outfit to her pink skin and to her genaral figure. It was Witchy Simone, from Mighty Magiswords. Your amazed to see her but your even more amazed you didn't recognize this place, you've seen it in the show before.

“Well little Mook. Still think its your place, cause its not” She said standing over you with her hands on her hips.

“No, no its not” You say looking back up at her, geez she's enormous and if she's anything like she is in the show, very dangerous to be around. “Um I'm sorry i think we got off of on the wrong foot, my name is (Y/N) and this isn't my house”

“Well no duh” She says as her accent make more sense now. “Your a small guy, so you’d live in a small guy house”

“Yeah yeah...” You say. “Im sorry, i don't know how i got here. I was sleeping last thing that i remembered, do you know anything that could of brought me here.” You really impressed with yourself at how calm you are at this.

“Yeah i don't. I mean what Spell could of failed, blown up and as a side effect brought you here. I mean like what, come on” She said bluffing to you as you didn't believe her for a second. Her poker face was terrible.

“But since your here, out of the kindness of my heart ill ______________”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Help you

2. Take you in as my new pet!

3. Get you some help from my friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2545149-Witchy-Simones-Boom