*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2519448-Finding-Your-Angel
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Finding Your Angel

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Its been about seven hour since you woke up, which means you've had seven hours to cope. And you've needed that seven hours, because whats happening to you is beyond confusing.

From what you've gathered your small. Not only small, but your only about 2 inches tall. Thats amazing as it is, but throw in the fact that you woke up on the side of a street. With giants stomping near you.

Seeing all these giant people around you was one thing, seeing the buildings from the city literally be giant mountains. You don't know what to do but your scared, being in a giant world.

You've remained hidden in the next seven hours, looking around at the giants and the cars passing. You want to stay hidden and not be found but that there raises a problem. Its getting dark now and you don't know how to survive at this size by yourself.

You cant go to a back alley, because a cat might find you and eat you. You cant go to a park, a squirrel might find you and eat you. You cant go to an abandoned building because a homeless man might find you.

You look for anyone passing by which you might be able to get a jump on, maybe jump on their shoe. And after a little looking, you found your target.

She looked young, maybe in her mid twenties. She had a beautiful face, a well toned body and long blonde hair. She was wearing white jeans and white pants. Her beauty kind of made her look like an Angel. She was currently ordering a newspaper at the stand and you see her white purse open on the ground.

Not only can you get to her house, you also don't have to be found. The fact that she is absolutely beautiful is just a plus. You run over and avoid any other giants.

Moving quickly you got under her leg and jumped near her foot. She looked so big to you and she hasn't even noticed you yet.

Moving fastly you grab the edge of her purse, pulling yourself up as you easily get to the top.

“Thank you, have a nice day” The blonde said with a beautiful voice as you jump in. You hide inside and feel her lift you off of the ground. Now you just need to wait for her to get to her house or apartment.

You have the following choices:

1. She goes to her home

*Noteb*
2. She goes to a photoshoot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2519448-Finding-Your-Angel