*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2492144-She-Hulk-it-is
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She-Hulk it is  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

She-Hulk it is

    by: Unknown
It’s the end of the world! At least it seemed that way. What started off as a beautiful Tuesday evening suddenly went to hell in the most unbelievable way imaginable. At first you thought you saw a strange twinkle in the sky. It couldn’t be a star. It was still too bright out. But it seemed to be getting bigger... and bigger. And suddenly you were staring at something that made your jaw drop. The object in the sky was an honest to God alien space ship. Like something out of a sci-fi movie. Before you could ponder this discovery any more a beam fired from it destroying several buildings. Panic and chaos quickly followed. You tried to flee but then another different colored ray shout out and hit you directly. Everything went black.

You woke up several hours later with a painful headache. At first you feared that you were captured by the attackers, but there was no one around. In fact you still seemed to be... huh? Odd when you were attacked you were in a more suburban area, but now you seemed to be in the middle of a big city. Actually those buildings are bigger than anything you’ve ever seen in fact it’s almost like everything around you is... “Finally. I was starting to worry about you little fella.” A feminine godlike voice boomed from above looking back towards the source your jaw dropped once again. Standing over you was none other than the jade skinned powerhouse She-Hulk. This had to be a dream. First aliens and now you were in a comic book world starring up at the green skinned goddess known as Jennifer Walters. Did the aliens actually appear. Did they actually transport you to a fictional world; and shrunken as well? Your head was spinning as Jen leaned down close to you. “You’re lucky I spotted you. Saw you falling when those things attacked us. You suddenly ended up all tiny when I jumped up to save you. You probably would have been a small road pizza if I didn’t catch ya.” She said putting a lead than pleasant image in your head. You could only stare silently. Aside from how gorgeous she was, she was absolutely intimidating, from her size, her well toned muscular body, and the knowledge that she could easily beat a god in an arm wrestling contest. She was very much a goddess to you, hell that was pretty much an understatement. You seemed to zone out as Jen decided your fate and you soon found yourself...

You have the following choices:

1. Being taken to Jen’s home

*Noteb*
2. Being handed off to someone else

*Noteb*
3. Suddenly the toe of you are ambushed by a villaness

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2492144-She-Hulk-it-is