*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479829-Under-Monikas-Butt
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Down to a chair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Under Monika's Butt

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You flew across the room towards the searching Monika. You knew that you would get hurt when you hit the ground, however you weren't falling toward the ground as you hit a desk chair hard. You felt pain as you roll over on it, not as much pain as you realistically should. You assume it's because of some meddling from Monika, but this is something she did that you actually are ok with.

You see a shadow over you as you see that Monika has found you on the chair, she must of seen you falling down which means you've lost. She's staring at you and she was smiling

You assumed that she would pick you up and show you off to all of the other girls however that's not what she did. Monika just simply turned around showing off her moderately sized butt. She then lower edit down towards you.

You had very little chance to get out of the way as you quickly get squished underneath her butt. You felt immense pressure on you as you get pinned to the chair, the only thing making this alright is how soft her butt it. Granted you can only see and feel the skirt Monika was wearing but you could still feel the softness.

Monika shifted around in her seat a little bit, rubbing her ass against you. She couldn't hide her smile as she felt you underneath her. This has got to become a regular for her. Monika was so Into the feeling of you that she didn't realize that Sayori was trying to get her attention until she spotted her.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sayori i was thinking to myself, did you say something?" Monika said.

"Yeah, do you think we should give up. After all he seems to be hiding pretty good, and I'm pretty sure Natsuki is getting pretty frustrated."

"Ahhhhh!!" Nasuki screamed in annoyance, causing both of the girls to laugh.

Yuri joins the conversation as well "I thought I saw him but it must of been my imagination."

What does Monika say now? Lie or tell the truth

You have the following choices:

1. She reveals you

2. She doesn't

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2479829-Under-Monikas-Butt