*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Study with Kirsten at lunch
  2. Kirsten
  3. A Student
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/3076271-Study-with-Kirsten-at-lunch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: Study with Kirsten at lunch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Study with Kirsten at lunch

    by: thegreatrizzo
“Lunch works for me. Should I meet you there?” You agree to study with her during the lunch break.

“Great!” Kirsten beamed. “I will pick you up from your class as it is a long way to the lunch hall. I can move faster as it will take you several minutes to get there and I want some good study time.”

“That sounds good with me. I will wait in my room for you.” You finally sit down at your desk.

“Excellent. I am sure to get an A studying with you.” Kirsten turned around while she waved to you. She was heading back to her desk. “Don’t forget and walk off. It would be hard to find you, Kenny.”

“I will stay there.” You wave back as she sits down in her desk. Her big boobs jiggling. You know she has some nice knockers and so does the class. All the Norm guys give you a dark glance as she had her conversation with you. She would be a highly popular girl if she wanted to but she stuck with her nerd stuff which made her even more popular with some of the guys. The Norms hated how much attention Kirsten gave to you but didn’t dare do anything to you out of fear that if they did do something, she would never be their girl. It was this dynamic situation of the Norm guys not wanting to lose her to another guy, keeping you safe from them.

You returned back to your desk as the lecture began, feeling cold stares from the others and one comforting one from behind. You had a study date with middle school friend that was secretly popular.

The school day went on and you went through all your classes no problem. It came to the one right before lunch and the bell rang. Your fellow classmates left the class, Shrinks and Norms, leaving you alone for five minutes with just the teacher. You were getting anxious with the teacher, fearing something might happen as she picked her stuff up while glancing at you. It looked like she might do something once she was done and grabbed her bag.

“Hello Mrs. Norris, how are you doing today?”

Kirsten walked into the classroom like she promised. You sigh as Mrs. Norris realizes you were waiting for her.

“Doing well, the students behaved today so that is always a good thing.” The forty year old teacher walked over to the door carrying her stuff. “Other than that, I heard the teacher’s lounge has cheesecake.”

Mrs. Norris left leaving only Kirsten and you in the room. Kirsten walked over to you with her huge bouncy tits flailing with every step. She seemed to have forgotten her bra as she wore a v-neck T-shirt that had a window to her big bust. She wore long baggy dark tan slacks that she like. It gave the sense that she didn’t care too much about fashion.

“I see that you stayed here. I shouldn’t have doubted you staying here with the scary Mrs. Norris.” Kirsten giggled. She then leaned over to get a good look of you and you a good look at her tits. “Are you ready to study?”

“I sure am.” You stand up and walk over to her. She opens her palm up as she puts a hand for you to climb on. You jump on as she brings you close to her with a smile on her face.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kirsten puts you in cleavage

*Noteb*
2. Kirsten puts you in her panties

*Noteb*
3. Kirsten carries you in her hands

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thegreatrizzo (UN: johnh7hump at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/3076271-Study-with-Kirsten-at-lunch