*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2134027-Leviathan/cid/2382945-Rules-were-made-to-be-broken-but-not-these-rules
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2134027
The great Leviathan Guild, the greatest team of teen heroes to protect the world from evil
This choice: RULES (READ FIRST)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rules were made to be broken, but not these rules!

    by: Rhinosaurus Rex
Hello everyone! If you wish to write in this story I have a few rules for you to follow, if you're just reading then these won't bother you but it might be worth reading if you do decide to add to it.

1. No Sex-I have rated this story 13+, meaning that sex can be referred to but no sex scenes are allowed, also remember that most of the characters are teenagers. So please even keep the insinuated sex to a minimum and preferably only between adult characters.

2. Don't kill off characters- Ok, so in all hero stories character are dying and being resurrected every three issues so you can have characters die but don't finish a story at them dying, allow people to continue the story and resurrect the character later on.

3. Follow the 13+ rules- There are a few rules that need to be put in place to keep this story 13+ rating. Mild profanity, gore and violence is allowed but not too much, NO F word or sexual profanity please.

4. Keep Character and Story Options open- So, when you go to choose a character you will have the option to create your own, please always leave an option for someone else to create a different character. For the already existing characters when you start a story with them please leave an option for someone to start a different story.

5. Have Fun!- I mean, that is why we write isn't it?

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2134027-Leviathan/cid/2382945-Rules-were-made-to-be-broken-but-not-these-rules