*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2837852-The-rest--of-their-bodies-grow-too
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2129207
The girls of the massively popular Persona 5 begin to grow in various ways.
This choice: The rest of their bodies grow too  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The rest of their bodies grow too

    by: LuigiFan777LuigiFan777l
Much after the final rank up for the twins joker comes back to spend time with the twins and got their rank up to 11. After that the twins breast began to grow. Caroline said "huh I guess I never really thought those could ever get this big." Then Caroline and Justine began to grow bigger and they were both shocked to this happening to them. Justine picked up Joker as she says "Did you do this to us inmate?" She then puts him in her breast and squeezed them together. "Is this what you wanted to happen, was this your plan all along, are you actually enjoying this inmate?" Justine asked while squishing Joker in between her big breast. Caroline watched as she saw Joker get crushed by Justine's big breast. "Do you feel better now?" Caroline asked Justine as she blushed. "I think that I'M the one enjoying this, it is actually kind of fun." Justine said as she looks at Joker. "Here you you try it Caroline I think you will enjoy it too." Justine picked up Joker and she handed him to Caroline and she just looks at him as if she doesn't know what to do with him. "I guess I'll put him under my shirt until I know what to do with you" Caroline said. As she pulled her shirt forward she accidentally dropped him and he fell in her panties and she didn't notice until he was moving around. "Hey g-get out of there please or stop s-stop moving around so much" she says as Justine is just watching this happen. Caroline pauses for a moment as she starts to enjoy it "oh you wanna be like that huh well then fine" she says as she pats her panties pushing Joker closer to her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Caroline keeps him there

*Noteb*
2. Caroline stops playing with him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LuigiFan777LuigiFan777l (UN: bobwriting.com at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nokokomomo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2837852-The-rest--of-their-bodies-grow-too