*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2465904-Whispers-and-Rumors-Shihos-Breasts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2129207
The girls of the massively popular Persona 5 begin to grow in various ways.
This choice: Shiho heads to the Underground Mall without Ann.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Whispers and Rumors: Shiho’s Breasts.

    by: Maria777
Shiho collects her stuff and grabs her bag before heading out, thinking of probably stopping by Central Street to purchase a book. She walked out the front door and down the stones steps, her feet a little sore from Volleyball practice and her growing extra weight.

As Shiho reaches the school gate, she stops when she hears whispering. She hears her name “Shiho” and she moves behind the pillar of the school gate. She is a bit self-conscious and constantly wonders what people think of her. The whispering continues, not noticing Shiho nearby, listening in. Two boys are standing in front of the school, talking about the hottest girls of the school. They don’t seem concern about being overheard. The boys had a list they made and now they had moved on to Shiho.

“Shiho? Yeah, I saw her. Those tits, man. They’re huge! Earlier, she was standing around a corner and I was walking down the hall and all I could see were her round jugs! How does that girl get tits like that?” A boy from her class said. Shiho, silently hugged her boobs as she listened in.

“Oh yeah, Shiho’s breasts are very big. But i’m pretty sure they only seem big. I’ve seen a lot of boobs.” Said another boy from a different class.

“Uh huh. Boobs on the internet don’t count.” The First boy scoffs. As insecure as Shiho is right now, she wonders where on the internet are they looking at.

“It does too! But that’s not my point. Shiho is only at D. She only seems bigger than the rest of the girls is because she might be developing faster. She could have reached her peak already. As for her friend Ann who unquestionably has the better body, she will easily surpass Shiho.” Ann bigger than a D? Maybe but do these boys even understand how a girl’s body develops? Shiho wonders.

“Huh,” The first boy says, “I didn’t think about. It must be her small clothes. You saw her when we went to talk to her about the assignment? Her shirt was straining to keep those jugs in. That’s hot! But now that i’m thinking of it, she must be doing that to trick all the boys in an attempt to make them follow her. A lonely girl like her is always trying get people to look at her.”

Shiho is crush to hear that. She isn’t trying to seduce anyone. Her breasts are just growing on their own. As Shiho thought that, her nipples again slid out of her small bra, becoming noticeable again, making prints on her shirt.

Shiho adjusted her bra. She can’t hear anymore of this. After she psyched herself up, she walked out from behind the pillar and walked pass the boys to take the trains. The boys silence their whispers as they noticed her and Shiho controlled herself not to run so she can continue pretending that she wasn’t listening in.

Shiho stopped a few blocks down. After crying a bit, she looked down at her breasts. They were right, her shirt is tearing itself apart. Ann wanted to hang out with her tomorrow but there is no way Shiho could go with the clothes she has. As for what those boys said about her... no, she shouldn’t let that bother her. Much. All she needs is Ann.

Shiho boards the metro and decides to head to the Underground Mall herself to buy better clothes.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nokokomomo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2465904-Whispers-and-Rumors-Shihos-Breasts