*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2465834-Shiho-Suzuis-Growing-Chest-problem
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2129207
The girls of the massively popular Persona 5 begin to grow in various ways.
This choice: Breast Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shiho Suzui’s Growing Chest problem

    by: Maria777
(The events of Shiho Suzui takes place in another universe, where Kamoshida doesn’t teach at the school and Shiho’s personality comes from somewhere else. Due to the fact Shiho doesn’t show any other emotion than being miserable, that’s what Shiho will start out as till someone grows her over time. However, Shiho doesn’t seem like the type of girl who be happy of having enormous breasts.)

“...” A Shujin Academy student sits alone on a bench in a school’s courtyard. She is wearing the Shujin Academy uniform, eyes looking at the floor, looking miserable. Her eyes are a little vacant, and her breathing is a little heavy. She must be not be getting a lot of sleep.

Shiho Suzui sits next the soda machine on the first floor of Shujin Academy. She is tired, exhausted from Volleyball practice. She sits there, waiting for her friend Ann to join her. Though, Ann is running late. They were going to go to the Underground Mall after school to shop for some more comfortable casual clothes for Shiho. Shiho has been experiencing some chest pains which she blames on her clothes and has been requesting a new uniform for school and gym.

Shiho’s phone buzz in the pocket of her skirt. She reach for her phone and notice a text from Ann. “Sorry, my modeling shoot moved to today and I couldn’t get them to change it back. We’ll go tomorrow after school, I promise.”

Shiho sighed and grab her chest. Her bra is too small now even though she picked it out two months ago. Her small bra can’t cover her breasts properly anymore and her nipples keep peeking out, which is a bother when they get hard after coming of shower when Volleyball practice is done.

Shiho noticed since the beginning of the semester started, that her breasts seemed to hit another growth spur, probably, growing from her perfectly fine C cups to D cups in a couple months. They aren’t getting in the way of practice but her coach is telling her to change up her form as she is preforming worst over time.

Putting away her phone, Shiho got up from the bench. Since Ann isn’t going to meet up with her, Shiho might as well head out.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nokokomomo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129207-Persona-5-Growth-Edition/cid/2465834-Shiho-Suzuis-Growing-Chest-problem