*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128623-Its-A-Jungle-Out-There/cid/2573363-Jack-messes-with-his-family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2128623
You are a young teenager who discovers a device allowing to swap with animals.
This choice: Jack messes with his family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jack messes with his family

    by: gddrummer101
His older sister, Evelyn, or Eve, was sitting on the porch typing away on her phone. Sitting near her on the seat of the rocking chair beside her own, was their cat, Felix.

I wonder..., thought Jack as he pointed the remote at his older sister and cat. He scrolled through a few options before he found an option for "swap."

Jack saw a simplistic diagram of both a human woman and male cat. He highlighted heads of each and then pressed "confirm".

A flash of light seemed to radiate from nowhere as Jack went blind for less than a second. When the light faded though, he saw an interesting sight. Felix's head was now sat on Eve's body, his orange furred visage melded onto the smooth, bare shoulders of his sister. Strangely enough, Felix was not the one typing on the phone, it having never left the hands of Eve's body.

Jack looked back to where Felix was before and saw his sister's head grafted onto his body. Her dark brown hair was draped over her new furry, orange back as her tail swished idly. Jack walked closer to the porch to see exactly what was going on. As he got closer he heard more of what Eve saw saying. It became clear to Jack that Eve was dictating text messages to Felix, who was typing them into the phone.

Reality had adjusted so that Eve would still function much as the way she did before, but she needed assistance, namely from the cat she swapped with.

Jack couldn't believe it. With a press of a button he had changed reality. In a bit of shock he continued observing his sister and cat, further.

"Well tell her I don't care if she WANTED to go out with Todd, he asked me out and I said yes!", Eve said, clearly impassioned by some relationship drama going on with the new kids she met at her college.

Felix processed what she said and began typing. His human hands worked quickly, just as fast as they did when it was Eve using them. His slender fingers worked to communicate on behalf of his owner.

As Felix transcribed Eve's words, Eve herself had extended one leg and was licking her paw. Jack stood up on his tip toes to see more, as he was on the ground still, in front of the porch. As he raised himself up he saw that between Eve's new legs sat Felix's sheath and balls. When Eve was done cleaning her paw, she leaned over herself and began giving her balls a vigorous licking as well.

This made Jack snicker a bit. He knew they never had Felix fixed, and now his sister was likely very glad for that.

Eve's licking was brought to halt though as she noticed her brother staring at her. "What's up?", she said, maybe a little annoyed, but mostly curious. They were on good terms, having found recent camaraderie in their mutual distaste for their parent's decisions.

"Oh nothing, Just figured I'd come see Felix.", Jack said, as she made his way onto the porch and walked over to the cat that now had his sisters body from the neck down. Jack reached out a hand and lightly scratched Felix's cheek. The cat would have purred, but that part of his anatomy now belonged to Eve. Eve retained her voice, but now had Felix's ability to purr.

Jack pulled up another chair and sat himself down beside his sister and cat as they all heard the familiar sounds of his little sister, Megan, coming around the house. A loud, high pitched giggling followed by rampant barking. Eve and Jack just looked at each other, Eve craning her head up to give Jack a knowing look to see what their sister had gotten up to, this time.

Mentally, though, Jack's mind was racing to process everything he had already done, compounded with all he was realizing he could do...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jack and Eve talk while watching Megan play.

*Noteb*
2. Jack heads back inside to see his mother.

3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gddrummer101 (UN: gddrummer101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
engineered has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128623-Its-A-Jungle-Out-There/cid/2573363-Jack-messes-with-his-family