*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2522653-Near-Fatal-Footwork
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Akihiko loses his grip and plummets into her boot, she begins practicing lunges.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Near-Fatal Footwork

    by: Frost
Akihiko’s knuckles went white as he gripped onto the edge of the giant fencer’s skirt. It seemed as if every one of her movements were made in an attempt to try and throw him off. He kept his hold, knowing that the fall would almost certainly spell sudden death for him.

He got a good look at the long way down. It was far too late to do anything but hold on as he realized just how high in the air he was. His stomach tightened up as a sense of vertigo washed over him.

The towers around him began to move. With nothing else to look at, he was forced to look at the subtle movements made by Mitsuru’s legs. A part of him couldn’t help but notice just how toned she was thanks to her strict diet and regular exercise.

Not now, he scolded himself, holding on tighter to the fabric.

That would not be enough.

With what made a simple lunge, Mitsuru had unawarely shaken off her shrunken stowaway. the fabric slipped from Akihiko’s grasp, and he was left free falling through the sky. He closed his eyes, imagining a gruesome end as his body came into contact with the hard wood floor.

Fate had smiled on him. That smile was not encouraging. It was mischievous, to be truthful as his body had slipped down her legs and into the opening of the leather knee-high boot the giantess wore.

His small size allowed him to slip down the length of the boot. He felt his body slide against Mitsuru’s calf until he was trapped at the heel of the shoe. At the very least, he could be thankful that he wasn’t killed from the fall.

His situation, however, wasn’t all that much better. He was pressed against the socked foot of the giantess. As far as he could tell, he was pressed against her heel.

Things immediately got worse once Mitsuru lunged again.

Apparently, her boots weren’t exactly a tight fit. The movement was enough for Akihiko to slip beneath the underside of Mitsuru’s foot.

Akihiko felt a crushing weight on his back. He could have sworn that the immense amount of pressure would have been enough to pop him like a grape under her foot. However, his new size had left him surprisingly resilient. Though, he wasn’t entirely sure just how long that would last.

Meanwhile, Mitsuru was just warming up. She would lunge forward and do a quick drill with her sabre before bringing her feet together. It was basic, but Mitsuru always practiced her fundamentals, valuing the discipline that came with it.

This spelled disaster for the shrunken boxer in her shoe. there would be slight moments of weightlessness as Mitsuru stepped forward, leaving him either glued to the sole of the shoe or Mitsuru’s foot.

With each step, Akihiko felt his bones creak. It seemed to be a cruel twist of fate that he wasn’t killed immediately. Instead, he would be forced to endure the torture with no end in sight.

There wasn’t much weight behind Mitsuru’s movements as it was focused on quick footwork. That didn’t matter to the bug sized boxer as all steps felt one in the same. He could only hope that it would end soon.

Akihiko could have sword that he felt something pop, but aside from the general pain, there was nothing sticking out. Tough, the limp feeling in his arm told him that his arm was merely dislocated. He let out a pained gasp, taking in stale air.

As the drill continued, Akihiko slowly was pushed downwards in the boot by the forces of gravity. The slight openings, letting him slip from the unforgiving heel to the torturous toe section of the boot.

While there was less pressure on him as a whole, Akihiko was flicked around between the massive digit thanks to their constant shifting from her movements. He was thrown against the digits, battering him without mercy.

To the exercising giantess, all Akihiko registered as was a lump in her shoe. Even then, he wasn’t really noticed as her movements flattened him against the leathery sole.

Eventually, Akihiko was spared as he was caught in the wrinkles in Mitsuru’s sock between her toes. While it was a hellish position, it beat being thrown around. All the massive footfalls were less painful, and for once, Akihiko was starting to get optimistic about his chances of surviving this encounter.

All he had to do was endure.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2522653-Near-Fatal-Footwork