*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2520892-Its-Not-a-Stretch-to-Say-Akihikos-Embarrassed
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Mitsuru Kirijo, taking over the gym for a solo fencing practice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

It’s Not a Stretch to Say Akihiko’s Embarrassed.

    by: Giantessvg
(I looked up some useful stretches for fencers and used that as reference since I know little of the sport outside of it using swords. So hopefully the stretches are accurate.)

Akihiko could not help but gawk at the towering being that was his redheaded friend and comrade, in fact he could do nothing BUT stare in awe at her massive form. His body, he presumed, was at most the size of one of her toes- though in truth it was difficult to gauge accurately, especially when the only reference he had was that of Mitsuru’s overwhelming presence. Akihiko stood upon the gym floor mindlessly watching as his gargantuan companion inspected his belongings which still lay upon the bench he had left them on.

”I swear, he’s just so careless! It doesn’t matter if we’re fighting shadows or attending class.” Mitsuru huffed dejectedly at no one in particular. ”I suppose I’ll just have to wait for him to come back.”

Akihiko may have taken offense to this if he were fully cognizant, however he was still trying to comprehend the fact that he was now shrunken down to ludicrous proportions. It did not take much however to shake him from his confused trance as Mitsuru took a step back from his belongings knocking him once more to his knees and hands. The colorless skyscrapers that were her knee-high leather boots sliding dangerously close to the diminished boxer as it caused the burdensome quakes. Though not fully accepting of his new position in a world now larger than before, he quickly assessed the danger he was in as the inner edge of Mitsuru’s boot planted itself within arms reach. Akihiko, having belatedly realized the urgency of his situation began to frantically brainstorm.

Okay, okay, I need to tackle this like I was fighting a Shadow! He tried to rationalize to himself, as he gazed back up the immense woman’s extensive leg craning his neck. His face flushed red as he caught sight of her... lacy unmentionables. A very big Shadow that I will never tell about what I just saw.

Blocking out the embarrassment he was currently being assaulted with Akihiko rose to his feet once more, his plan now decided upon as he looked to his belongings. The best way out of this situation was clear as a glass of water: all he had to do was get to his cell phone and call the Kirijo heiress. It was after school hours so he was sure she would pick up. His belongings, as previously mentioned, lay upon a nearby bench; were he his standard height he would have been able to reach it within two or three steps, but alas he was not and so it seemed that he would have to jog a good distance just to reach the bench’s leg. He stretched for a moment- noting that his muscles were still sore from his wailing on the punching bag earlier, and prepared to make a break for his property.

Just as he pumped his first leg off of the slick gymnasium floor Akihiko noticed something out of his peripheral vision. His head snapped to his right hastily. His eyes widened with dread as Mitsuru’s grand boot began to move as well, the ebon Goliath passed by Akihiko threatening to brush against his shoulder before it halted itself between himself and his destination.

No sense in merely waiting for him to arrive. Since I’m already here I should get some practice in. Mitsuru thought to herself, unaware of the potential consequences that could arise from her fencing practice.

She set her school bag down next to Akihiko’s own disheveled gym bag. Mitsuru then unzipped it, procuring from it her trusty sabre. Many a Shadow had been slain by her fencing skills, she had practiced the art of swordplay since even before she was a persona user. Of course back then it was merely a hobby or sport to her. Now though fencing was a means of protecting those she cared about, though she was sure many would scoff at the idea. Having obtained her blade and set it down on the floor, Mitsuru began to stretch- she had long since learned that neglecting to do so could prove detrimental even in practice.

Ironically, the fencing that she would use to protect those she cared about was about to put Akihiko into a great deal of danger. He stood directly between his close friends feet as she prepared to stretch her muscles, loosening them up before exercising her fundamentals. It was not often that Akihiko was found frightened by any prospect save for a loved one being in danger, he was known to charge into dangerous situations without fully thinking through the consequences; however in this instance he was unable to move his legs. He had no way of knowing how Mitsuru’s giant limbs would move or where they would settle. He could no longer safely make his way over to his phone or even the bench and with that plan out of commission Akihiko had no course of action. All he could do was wait for Mitsuru to create an opening and react accordingly, truthfully this situation wasn’t that different from boxing... despite its abundance of differences.

The giantess separated her legs shoulder length apart before lifting her arms above her head. The minute boy below sighed in relief that he was not in danger already, though he remained cautious knowing the danger of overconfidence well. She bent each of her forearms behind her head, clasping each of her elbows with the opposite hand. Upon leaning her torso to the right Mitsuru extended her left elbow as high as she could manage for five seconds. She repeated this action with the other side of her body afterwards. She concluded this by returning to a neutral stance and readied her next stretch.

Akihiko prepared for her next movement as best he could, he realized that he could have easily made a break for it with her previous action but was far too defensive at the time. This time though, I’m ready!

His cockiness quickly proved to be wrong as the earth below him tremord with ferocity. The white haired bug uneasily spun all around in search of the cause until he saw a tan wall overtake his view. The horizon which one showed his goal for the past ten minutes was now hidden behind Mitsuru’s generous porcelain thigh. He dared not look up again as his world was now in covered in more shade than it had been previously. Akihiko’s face once again burned a raging inferno of rouge. Above him the third year fencer extended her other leg straight outwards, being sure to keep her back straight in the process. Her heel pressed down onto the hardwood floor as she bent her upper-body forward, her hand sliding down her leg to her toes, staying in said position fir yet another five seconds, then repeating on her other side.

Akihiko could not believe he let yet another opportunity pass him by as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He had never seen Mitsuru in a sexual manner before- sure she was beautiful and there was the incident at the love hotel when the fought the Lovers Shadow, but he outside of that they had always just been close friends and comrades in Tartarus. He couldn’t fathom why he was getting so flustered over her nearness. Perhaps it was precisely because he had never seen Mitsuru in that way and was now in a position where he couldn’t deny or ignore it. What am I thinking!? Just focus on getting her attention! he thought as he readied himself once more.

The titanic Mitsuru wasted little time in getting into position for her next stretch. From her kneeing position she swung her body backwards, allowing herself to sit on the floor with her legs splayed outwards. Akihiko was once again caught off guard by this movement as he was now positioned in rather close proximity to Mitsuru’s undergarments for the third time today- in all truth however he was lucky not to have been crushed beneath her rear with how quickly she moved. Now seated she began to bend her knees so that they pointed outwards, the soles of her boots pressing flat against each other; the insignificant bot no longer had any means of escape! And unfortunately for him, his shame was about to meet it’s peak. With her feet pressed amongst one another Mitsuru began to pull them inward, closer to her groin. This small action forced Akihiko to back up, closer and closer to the panties of his larger than life friend to the point where he could feel the heat of her body encompassing him. Then again he was creating enough body heat to make an oven out of the underside if her skirt. Mitsuru squared her elbows above her knees and pressed down. This, by virtue of muscle movement, pushed her groin ever so slightly forward: bumping into Akihiko’s insignificant form.

NEVER TELL MITSURU, NEVER TELL MITSURU!

Though in the worst position he had been in thus far, he noticed a silver lining in his quivering and sweaty panic- her skirt was within arms reach. It was risky, but he didn’t see much of a choice. Especially since she finished her stretch. So, before she could rise he grappled onto her black silken skirt...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantessvg (UN: giantessvg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2520892-Its-Not-a-Stretch-to-Say-Akihikos-Embarrassed