*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Friend in Need
  2. Catching a Cold
  3. Minako Arisato
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2376983-A-Friend-in-Need
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Her best friend Yukari's room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Friend in Need

    by: Frost
Minako stared up at the imposing monolith that made up the door to her best friend's dorm room. She dismounted from the back of her steed, patting his neck. "Thank you, Koro-chan!" She tried to hug him, but found it difficult to wrap her arms around him given her size.

The dog yipped, watching as Minako disappeared beneath the door.

Emerging from the other side, Minako scanned the massive bedroom. It felt entirely surreal to view her friend's dorm from her diminished perspective. She had spent many afternoons in that room just hanging out with Yukari. Now everything looming over her made it seem like a hostile environment. She felt like she didn't belong here anymore, and that began to terrify her.

It didn’t take long for Minako to locate her best friend. Yukari sat at her desk, most likely studying. She let out a slight sigh of relief, glad that her friend was still inside the room.

Minako began to jog her way over to the monolithic desk in the distance. She quickly learned how pitiful small she was as the run took much longer than she had expected. By the time she reached the bottom of Yukari’s chair, she was already out of breath and sweaty. Even her experience on the volleyball team couldn’t prepare her for the amount of running just to reach her friend. And then a rather troubling thought entered her mind.

She hadn’t even began climbing her friend.

Little did she know that she’d never be given the chance to climb.

Without any sort of warning, Yukari’s feet dropped down on the unsuspecting girl, trapping her beneath a wall of flesh. Minako yelped as her friend’s toes began to pummel and knead her into the carpet. The combination of the pressure, the sweat, the heat, and the smell Yukari’s feet provided overwhelmed the tiny teenager.

Yukari’s toes closed around Minako, and the tiny girl began to squirm against the digits. She grimaced as she watched herself being lifted up into the air as Yukari began to idly swing her feet. The movement was enough to make Minako feel nauseous as the combination of heights and the speedy ride combined to make things unpleasant.

She closed her eyes, hoping her friend would notice her soon.

Up above, Yukari began to lightly chew on her pen once she arrived at a difficult question, completely unaware of her shrunken best friend trapped between her toes.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2376983-A-Friend-in-Need