*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2333425-Merge-Olivia-with-Ashley
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amagi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2124468
You get hold of a strange device.
This choice: Merge Olivia with Ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Merge Olivia with Ashley

    by: Amagi
Looking more closely at the device, you found it actually has three settings: no reality change, partial reality change and complete reality change. You decide to try complete reality merge for more surprises. You input Ashley and Olivia’s names and select the setting before the merge commences.

—————————————* * *——————————————

Ashley just finished her cheerleading practice for today and she’s still in her workout outfit: A yellow synthetic tank top with school’s name printed on it, athletic short shorts and a pair of white sneakers. As the device is activated, Ashley suddenly starts sprinting towards Olivia in full speed.

Olivia only had a split second to look back in surprise before she collides with Ashley. Within a second they melded into a single clay-like being, and in a few more seconds a new woman has taken her shape. Tanned skin, slender legs, dirty blonde hair and c cup breasts… You can’t help but admire her bare body.

It didn’t take long for her outfit to appear. Olivia’s grey dress has merged with Ashley’s athletic outfit, producing an orange low-cut tank top printed with the school’s name. On her bottom is a grey miniskirt, followed by a pair of white slip-ons. The woman moans and opens her eyes. They are an enchanting light blue.

A buzz from the device interrupted the view. You take it out and read the display:

MERGE COMPLETE
SUBJECT #1: OLIVIA JONES SUBJECT #2: ASHLEY TURNER
PRODUCT: ALISON ”ALLIE” JONES-TURNER
AGE: 17
OCCUPATION: HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR/CHEERLEADER

A chill goes down your spine. Is this person your sister now? Just as your thoughts drift, Allie walked away like nothing happened. When you thoughts returned to reality, your new sister is nowhere to be seen.

You need to do something…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Look for Allie

*Noteb*
2. Try to undo the merge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amagi (UN: matimi0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amagi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2333425-Merge-Olivia-with-Ashley